Asking for healing help

I am finally putting this out there. I am asking for as much healing help as possible.

I had a surgery 3 weeks ago and I am now having really bad complications. I have developed a hematoma under my surgical site. It is still getting larger and now to the point it puts me in tears with pain. Due to position of it I barely keep anything down. If this continues I may need yet another surgery which would make the 4th time my abdomen would be cut open. Im trying to avoid that option at all costs.

Please help if you can.

18 Likes

I’m already helping but wanted to bump to get you as much as possible. I the situation never gets better it always seems to be worse.

3 Likes

You are correct. Just last night the lower part of my incision busted open yet again. It is still not healed 3 weeks out. The hematomas getting larger still. This doesn’t even include the back issues that mess with my arms and legs.

4 Likes

I work with Yahweh and the Archangels currently, with the exception of demons for other things, but for healing I’ll try Yahweh and the Archangels if that’s ok, when I’m better because I’m sick now

2 Likes

Thank you. I do work with both sides myself but only the archangels on that side.

Hope you get well soon.

1 Like

So would you like me to invoke the names of Yahweh?

3 Likes

I can try sending you an energy ball (empowered by a Rune). I haven’t used it properly on a human besides myself yet but had good success with it on birds

Is there a specific God or Goddess you work with?

5 Likes

I’ll send you some Reiki energy if that’s ok.

3 Likes

Bruhh, she said:

1 Like

Yes true, so no Yahweh

I did something for ya @Darkprincess

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

I’m honestly pretty over the board I have worked with several kinds. About the only one I personally ask not to be used is God or his many different names due to reasons that bring up past trauma. Thank you for helping.

4 Likes

That would be great thank you.

1 Like

Would you be comfortable with Apollo, Hel or Sekhmet? You can choose. I felt there names as I read your post.

2 Likes

I know of them all. Apollo I have worked with before in past. I have always had a strong pull to Greek.

3 Likes

Heyyy girl sorry I didn’t see this sooner. I’ll be calling Hecate (with your permission) to send her healing your way. I trust her more than any other with these sort of things.
May her hounds guard you through this transition and may her torch illuminate a speedy recovery :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

7 Likes

She is drifting in and out of sleep today a lot more then normal she would be completely on with Hecate. Thank you it’s her and Artemis I am using with the healers as well.

4 Likes

Glad to hear, I’ll keep my candles up then. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

4 Likes

I’ll get back to you with this. Till then try this:

https://youtu.be/Gy1AwhHv70M

3 Likes