Asking for healing help

Thank you everyone. @Angelb1083 has extra ways to contact me. It has been a hard day. As she said im drifting in and out. Now fighting migraine and puking due to the pressure from the hematoma on my stomach.

4 Likes

That sucks

1 Like

Trying at all costs to stay away from the hospital again. Iā€™ve seen enough of them this year.

2 Likes

Went to main Dr today. We finally got blood pressure under control but discovered now my heart has been beating to fast so once again keep an eye.

Waiting on surgeon to call back because these issues are getting worse. Keeping food down has become even harder then it was before. Now just waiting for the call back like always

3 Likes

Got surgeons follow moved to tomorrow let us see if they listen.

2 Likes

Hope everything gets better soon :pray: will try to keep doing Reiki sessions as mush as my time allows.

2 Likes

Increasing by doubling one med to 1200mg for time being. Have to get another ct scan. That will decide if the hematomas large enough to drain at all or if I will need a new drain put back in.

2 Likes

Iā€™m fairly new to this path, so donā€™t have much to offer through the path working. But wish you a speedy recovery in spirit. Maybe that would still send some recovery vibes your way hopefully

3 Likes

@Darkprincess really sorry to hear what youā€™re going through I have sent healing your way and I am prepping a candle for you now. I wish you a super speedy recovery and absence of pain!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. This surgery has gave me quite a bit of trouble.

3 Likes

Yet another CT scan tomorrow I swear Iā€™m gonna be radioactive if not already

1 Like

This sounds awful! Iā€™ll do what I can to send some healing energy your way. I hope you recover quickly! (I donā€™t know if this will be helpful or welcome, but if you canā€™t keep down food, I have found that gelatin mixed with broth helps a lot with healing physical wounds.)

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone.

I am going to be heading for another CT soon. Hoping this gives us more answers.

2 Likes

So we ended up draining the hematoma this past Wed. Thingā€™s looked good. We are approaching a week out from having it drained and I am noticing it looks like its filling again. I extremely hope not because this time it would mean a leave in drain and I hate those with a passion. They hurt like hell.

2 Likes

hey @Darkprincess how are u?

2 Likes

Itā€™s still up and down. The problem keeps coming back. We have no idea whatā€™s doing it. Monday is another appointment and I swear if my surgeon tries getting rude Iā€™ll walk out and say hell with it. Iā€™m have more trouble now then before the surgery. Itā€™s getting old more questions then answers from the offices.

3 Likes

:pensive: maybe switch docs? really hoping that you get good relief from this.

2 Likes

@Darkprincess, Im willing to try magic for you, are there any aversions to angels or specific deities?

1 Like

I tend to work with ones like Hecate, Lilith and ones general direction a little more.

I have worked with some angels in past but have a choppy relationship.

You are welcome to go with what is more comfortable to you. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

I wish I could but because this is a surgeon the only other ones close to me are his partners who would see on his behalf but nothing more. He may really not like me after Monday

2 Likes