We still love you, itā€™s okay.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think this can be stopped.

4 Likes

@anon451302

Check this real quick pls.

Is it someone I know and had close connections with :expressionless:

2 Likes

Maybe it canā€™t beā€¦ but we still have to fight it right? Even if itā€™s futile we have to go down swinging

2 Likes

Damn right

2 Likes

Buuuutā€¦no, I wonā€™t flee. Someone wouldnā€™t let me. I brought this upon myself, so good luck with me in your rows. But I will call out for help. Like, a lot.

4 Likes

We may need to lay low. I need to get others asking patrons what we need to do. Iā€™m told itā€™s bad situation only for those without protections. He said, ā€œdraw those who you will, under our wings.ā€
Metaphorically speaking re wings

5 Likes

Iā€™m about to PM you a name
Sent it now

2 Likes

I will try. Getting responses is hard. Clipped, quick.

3 Likes

@GodlessEndeavor
(And everyone else)
Simple yes or no using your intuition
(First answer that comes to mind)

The one that caused this.shitā€¦Is it the person Iā€™m thinking of?

3 Likes

Fun times
Someone should start planning

3 Likes

I think getting others to get feedback from patrons is very important. Getting blindsided is folly.
If someone is to blame to a degree they are being hunted for it, then I reckon theyā€™ll get what they asked for, no?

7 Likes

True
Very true

3 Likes

someone? no. All.
Evoke, people! Ask questions!

3 Likes

:unamused: :expressionless: Okā€¦ Time to ask for some protection lolā€¦

5 Likes

On an unrelated noteā€¦do you guys think ā€œthisā€ (whatever it is) will also affect other beings as well?

2 Likes

Anyone here follow Thomas Sheridan, the sorcerer/author? He just put up a strange video on youtube thatā€™s uncharacteristically dire for him. Itā€™s about Oumuamua. Weird timingā€¦

1 Like

Sounds very familiar

1 Like

Iā€™m told itā€™s largely on the physical plane. Beings vs humans. Not sure what the beings are. I asked about the ā€œangelsā€. I was told they were the least of their concerns.

2 Likes