Ask Patrons What's Up

I’ve also noticed weird things! I’ve had a mysterious entity watching me as if protecting me from something coming. If we all feel this, that can be worrisome.

7 Likes

Earth changes on top of this.

4 Likes

Not yet.
But whoever this big shot black magician is who took it upon himself to bring the apocalypse is about to feel my wrath

3 Likes

seek, Micah. First letter of name

5 Likes

They are wanting to take out Black Magicians (the serious ones). The rest of humanity is collateral damage

4 Likes

So my only real question at this point is, what can we do to alter events?

4 Likes

wheels are already in motion. Revenge doesn’t turn back the clock.

5 Likes

okay,okay,okay. I asked Leraje and it was incredibly hard to get something out of him today. First of all: WAR. Like, WAR. That’s the first thing that was clearly spoken to me. Then nothing. And then “A deep schism will take place.”.
Since I don’t work that long with Leraje maybe someone else who does can back this up or contradict this. I’m sorry I can’t be more helpful :confused:

5 Likes

This person is being a Traitor to.the LHP. And we all know him.

4 Likes

They being the gods? The beings? He said they were in fact (the beings) looking for certain ppl but not to be worried (for self).

4 Likes

Could it be the new moon in Scorpio?

2 Likes

Yes, preparing for a war. Those are exact words.

4 Likes

The beings (Semi demonic entities) are after certain ones. If you sense the silence…you are a.target

5 Likes

It’s someone who is well known in the occult world…

J. Something…:thinking:

5 Likes

Anyone who thinks they can take us all out must have bit off more than he/she can chew. I’ve already had Surtr watching me like a hawk, before I even knew what was going on. Once we figure out more, we should all stand together towards this person.

2 Likes

If this is true…

8 Likes

I’m super sensitive to energy changes, Micah. I am protected.

4 Likes

And THIS right here is the exact schism he was talking about :expressionless:
This ain’t a time to flee homie

3 Likes

Awesome man.

I cannot figure the name man.

It’s Jack (insert last name)

I feel like I know this guy :thinking:

4 Likes

I’m a weak piece of garbage :grin:

4 Likes