Ask Patrons What's Up

No. Quick synopsis on why he may be relevant?

2 Likes

It was a yes before I even read the question lol

3 Likes

@anon451302

Demons are gonna be released on this plane. Physical .manifestation.
This person has strong ties with Jewish Demons.
Not the ones we work with.

This person ALSO happens to work with parasites alot. :thinking:

4 Likes

This motherfucker :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
Niggas just donā€™t know when to quit
(Concerning the person i was thinking of)

3 Likes

He posted a somewhat dire and strange video today about possible coming events

3 Likes

Awesome, just as I finally started building a connection this shit happens. Perhaps thatā€™s why shielding and protection in general has been practically drilled into my head lately. All I wanted was to focus on my own growth and reach ascension.

6 Likes

on Oumuamua?

2 Likes

Donā€™t stop!!!

4 Likes

ā€œA storm DO is coming but these ppl doesnā€™t know what theyā€™re talking aboutā€

3 Likes

Yeah. May be unrelated, but Ive been following this guy for years, spoken with him a few times, read his books, and this is a 180Ā° turn from him. Bizarre timing too, all on the same day.

3 Likes

ok, storm coming. These ppl who? Different channelings going on here. Instead of insults we need to ascertain whatā€™s going on.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not, made too much progress to stop now. Still a long way to go though.

2 Likes

That was Hades words not mine
These ppl refers to us I guess

2 Likes

Point in case people:

This guy who has his own temple.has opened up acasual.gateways for the physical manifestation of Demons and no he ones we work with. They used Qlippothic Rituals to do this.

They are semi demonic And parasitic beings that are after certain black magicians.

I am gonna PM yā€™all a Game plan. This is why the Sephirothic Spheres Exist :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

If you are.down to AT LEAST try and stop this, say so.
Otherwise, stay out of this

6 Likes

Iā€™m down

3 Likes

Gonna do a series of evocations to confirm but a lot points to this being real, so Iā€™m tentatively in

5 Likes

Iā€™m definitely down. This is something Iā€™ll protect to the last breath. This is who we are, after all. We were all brought here for a reason. Demons and angels choosing us and mentoring us, showing us amazing things we would have never known otherwise. I think this is something worth fighting for!

4 Likes

Poseidon indicates a war too but doesnā€™t say much

2 Likes

Iā€™m making the PM now

2 Likes