Ask Patrons What's Up

sacrifices can mean a lot of things. The gods can totally take care of themselves.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a human fear thing again. Have some confidence in yourself. You are a god.

4 Likes

And iā€™m caught!

still i cant help but worry u never know what could happen i know they be ok but stillā€¦what can we do to help

1 Like

Nope. Let yourself go. You are being part of the problem like this - holding on to low vibrational energy and itā€™s not helping. Itā€™s kind of part of the wave theyā€™re trying to combat, which imo means youā€™re kind of working against them right now. Get off your knees and out of fear and stand in your power.
Smile, breathe, itā€™s all going to be fine.

6 Likes

So optimistic, something to be admired nowadays.

1 Like

lol i kno im not helping sometime i wish i didnt worry so much i dont want to hold them back

I feel like iā€™m at a seminar of sorts.

Itā€™s magik. Thatā€™s how it works.

You impose your WILL on the universe. No optimism required - you donā€™t hope, believe or have faith it will work - you KNOW it will work, and so it is.

You wonā€™t hold them back. You couldnā€™t if you tried. You might hold yourself backā€¦ help yourself and then youā€™ll be able to help others very easily.

Iā€™m going back in to go take my own advice and radiate a bunch of peace, security and confidence into the Earthā€™s energetic grid. I donā€™t know where the issue is but the Earth herself will put the energy where it needs to go.

9 Likes

ā€¦i only feel that way cause i know they both hate when i worry im new to this side of the coin but both my lord dantalion and master furfur have stood by me for a long time before i even knew who they were i was not into things i thought would scare me i get scared easily ive always been sensitive to the supernatural since i was a kid so hearing voices feeling things touch me feeling extremely hot or cold for no reason seeing or hearing random things move or fly it always scared me i use to get sleep pyraliist to the point i couldnt move or breath even at one point had the couch i was layin on move n move then get pulled i couldnt move or scream like i was a prime taget for spirits n they were watching over me i have a close connection to the both of them i just wish i could do more instead of worry so much

They want us to stay calm. You can help them best by remaining calm and grounded.

3 Likes

There is only one truth to every one thing. I think weā€™ve all gathered a bunch of info. The whole picture will be from our collection of puzzle pieces. Thanks to all those contributing and to those who will (I hope).
Maulbeere is right, that feeding the situation fear is detrimental no matter what is going on. Fear can scramble channeling and clairs. King Paimon instructs to be ready for quick changes, in the way that you think on your feet. To do that, you have to dismiss fear and be as cerebral af. Calm, cool and collected. Not rash and reactive or hasty.

2 Likes

some info i got, someone or a group wanting to take control. i was asked to be discreet about my own work for now-- almost like modern day witch trials only i dont know who we are against with. i didnt get much sleep last night. we also got a visit from our ancestors last night as well according to my daughter. thats what i got. big energetic change since the 31st

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to go ahead and say that if these sleepers are feeding energy to the earthā€¦ are we slowly killing them when we take it?
If so we should be carefulā€¦
Iā€™m having a theory right nowā€¦

no clue man. We are all fitting puzzle pieces together ATM.

If these things are beings that control the earthā€™s energy itself, would that in turn mean that when people get hit by lightning because they did something to offend the sleepers?
Kinda random huh?

Shield your channels. Others ARE listening in. I had an interception when KP was talking to me, wanting to know who I was. I did not tell them, KP ended the convo for us.

3 Likes

stay calm n stay out of it he was telling only me that a friend fr mine told me his dear disappeared

1 Like

Definitely been shielding. im energy sensitive, i believe that helps.

2 Likes

I got scured just now.