Ask Patrons What's Up

that probly y i could barely get everything he was telling me

1 Like

dont be stay strong for them we gotta stay calm and only speak to them at night i guess

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s odd to go from accessibility all the time to nearly silent. ASVā€¦absence speaks volumes!!!

Omfg yallā€¦seriously.

HERE ARE THE STEPS!!!

1. CONTROL YOURSELF!

2. CONTACT YA GUIDES.

3. SHIELD YOURSELF.

4. CHILL OUT. We are not kids here. We all have the ability to monitor our emotions. DO IT.

12 Likes

Iā€™m not doing now since you yelled at us. I might cry now. You hurt my feelers.

3 Likes

*world gets upset *
sorry I hate myself for making this.

Yes thereā€™s nothing to fear. I just listen to what my guides tell me. So ill just chill and keep my ā€œworkā€ discreet for now

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry @anon451302 :expressionless::joy:

Iā€™m strong, but sensitive. Iā€™m in touch with my feminine sideā€¦and my masculine biceps and pectorals side.

3 Likes

now, back on topic!

1 Like

totally get you, feel the same way except the biceps lol

2 Likes

Stop, donā€™t self roastā€¦ thatā€™s my thing.

i trust what he told me to doā€¦but if worse come to worseā€¦anyone know where i can find a dear head (most may laugh but im seriousā€¦)

1 Like

MeowElixr is back

Do you think it is the illuminati? You have no clueā€¦ They are already waiting for you on the other side. There is no ducking and dodging, cloak and dagger action. So one sidedā€¦

2 Likes

evoke Meowlix. Ask.

1 Like

Illuminati NOT CONFIRMED

the group trying to high jack the channels maybe

yeah no ducking or dodging, im in the cloaking. thats what my guide said and they have always been right all these years of being protected by them.

1 Like

wellā€¦ there you have it folks.