Ask Me Anything: Vampiric Adept & Author N.D. Blackwood

“Ask Me Anything” With Author N.D. Blackwood - Live Thread

ENCYCLOPÆDIA OF WAMPHYRISM
The Vampiric Chain from Ancient to Modern Time

I am Vampiric adept and author, N.D. Blackwood, my new master-grimoire Encyclopædia of Wamphyrism becomes live at the stroke of midnight tonight, Halloween.

As with my last two grimoires, I can happily do an “ask me anything” on the forum. Over the years, many of you top-notch sorcerers and witches from the forum have shared their most urgent questions with me in private message, and I always try to help as much as possible. Please share your comments and concerns below, as this post will allow you a month of time with me to discuss your ascent and apotheosis in the Draculean Chain.

The Encyclopædia of Wamphyrism constitutes an initiatory guide to the 45 most adept Lords of the Undead in world history and sinister science of their Dark Gifts for apotheosis in the Vampiric Chain. Like I said, it becomes live at midnight tonight on Halloween. I welcome you to reserve your copy with the link below, thank you.

»» Reserve your copy

Immortally,

6 Likes

Can spiritual immortality through vampirism be achieved without initiation or connection to external entities?

1 Like

Just put in my order for the book, can’t wait to read it! Been looking forward to this as I’ve been working through the first two books.

Greetings
I will be waiting for your insights once you start reading.
It’s always appreciated.

N.D

1 Like

Depend how you conceive it.
Can it be achieve by making contact alone, my guess is no. You’ll have to train other disciplines such as performing drain off life essences on multiple types of being to renforce your own astral body, then be able to inhabibit it on different plans. The practice of astral travel is a prerequisite for such achievement.
Therefore the contact is a necessary part of the vampiric current. You will have to be guided by a master and/or a vampiric strain, and go throught a process of inner alchemy throught its contact.
If being part of the strain will in any case transform you, you will still have to feed to sustain your own vehicule and sacrifice a part of this essence to your mentors.

1 Like

When I read the book vampire magick by Father Sebastian it says that the body alone do not produce enough prana to sustain consciousness beyond death and therefore the argument for vampirism to defeat the First Death but I just don’t understand how it works. In your chapter about the art of life drain you talk about a regeneration ritual that effects the astral body but I still don’t understand if the practice like that will lead to defeating the First Death.

The first Death is that of the physical body, the Second, the dissolution of the astral.
When we are alive we are sustain by both our ancestral energy, and the unlimited energy that is avaible in the air we breath and the food we eat. Throught the process of drain, we can had energy ,and therefore extend physical longevity.
One of the purpose of vampirism is to supress the second death, by perpetually feeding the astral body ,therefore making it autonomous and permanant.

1 Like

Didn’t you say in “The Deification Magick Spellbook” that you don’t need the help of beings like gods and demons?

Is that something that happens eventually with the regeneration ritual?

The methodology proposed in “Deification Magick” differs from that given in Draugadróttin/Scholomance/The Encyclopedia of Wamphyrism.
The method given in this trilogy explore the traditional method based on the strain and the undeads.
That of the Deification Magick grimoire is recent and experimental, created during this century by a group of friends. It mixes sexual magick, traditional vampirism, elements of shamanism and Kaos Magick. The results obtained with it are promising. Therefore as explained in the forewords of the book, I did not chose that method for myself.

1 Like

And I have another question, what exactly is a black body of light? I don’t understand what a black body of light is

That ritual is aimed to drained Life essence using the web of wyrd. It brings this essence both to your astral body and your physical body.

I’m sorry to ask you this question, can you answer my question as well?

I’m currently on the third threshold of your book in the Deification Magick spellbook. In the Sixth Threshold, you say to bury the dagyde at a full tomb.

Here in Ireland, we don’t have tombs as such. Will a full grave work for this ritual?

Does this eventually leads to immortality of the Self?

The Body of Black Light is the crystallization astral body of the vampiric adept who surpassed the second death, throught an alchemical process, and becomes a new entity in itself, out the paradigm of life death and rebirth used by ancient greeks.

Its the endgoal of such practice.
Noting that in vampirism, this self isn’t the “soul” but the “ego”.

Greetings Asher.
How as the rest of the practice been for you ?
I tend to consider that as long as there is some dirt, it’s fine.
There are vampiric legends in Ireland, with places that may be of interest for rituals.

1 Like