Ask Me Anything: Vampiric Adept & Author N.D. Blackwood

Thank you.
So far it’s been one of the most enjoyable occult practices I’ve ever done. From the very first week of the first threshold I could sense the transformation. I’m just over a month into the third threshold and the vampiric practice itself - taking two months for each threshold - and I feel strong “rushes” of energy after the practice.

It feels different than any kind of Qigong I’ve done. There’s more of a sense of movement and warmth. Hard to explain, but I like it.

We have a lot of pre-christian pagan sites and monuments here. I’ll have to research the vampiric legends.

1 Like

After feeding and doing the ritual I felt many of these things you wrote about signs of successful vampiric operation but they are gone after around 2 hours. Is that normal?

In the Encyclopedia of Wamphyrism, I develloppe a chapter on the mythos of Abhartach , whose grave is supposed to be under Slaghtaverty dolmen. Therefore it is one of the rare entity I did not possessed a ritual for.
You can therefore very well try an evocation using your own methodology.

Please keep me update

1 Like

Yes, this can be consider the normal time for your body to “digest” this energy. Of course long time effects are more difficult to perceive. Therefore this effects will last longer if you absorb a greater quantity of essence.

Does this mean that I feel the change because my body has not digest the energy yet?

And I have another question. I don’t understand why we learn astral traveling, lycanthropy. The purpose of vampirism is to avoid the second death. The reason for the second death is that we can’t get any more life force, and when our life force is all gone, we die. So if we only learn the art of absorbing life force, we can achieve immortality, right? What role does astral travel and lycanthropy play in avoiding the second death?

No problem, I appreciate you putting the material out. The book was shipped from Vegas and I live only about 8 hours from there. Tracking shows I should have the book tomorrow.

2 Likes

I will. I know of Slaghtaverty dolmen.
The Abhartach is one of our oldest legends. I know of three versions of his story. In one he’s a dwarf, in another a chieftain and in the third he was a druid. Good to see that in your new book you’ve included An Dearg Due. She fascinates me.

How would one go about sustaining themselves without eating food or drinking?

Vril and vampirism? You throughs please

1 Like

I once read the case of an Indian man that could enter this category and have demonstrate it by being lock in a room, wich scientist around, for few weeks, withouth ever driking /eating/ toilets activities.
As far as I remember his testimony, he said that when he was young a godess came to him, asked him to follow her in pilgrimage. My guess for his case his that he is fed by the essence of the godess.

Some people in the alpic region seems to have similar hability to a lower level. By according to their testimonies, they can only live such life in hight mountains and need to substain themselves a bit by eating fruits when descending to a city.

1 Like

Abhartach was also probably one of the inspiration for Stoker. I actually think about traveling to the dolmen and attempt a ritual in the coming times. I recently heard the story of construction worker that notice strange phenomenas, tend to hurt themselves and bleed on the dolmen. I wonder if they are rumors or facts, but this type of things point to an active vampiric activity .

1 Like

That would largely depend on the deffinition we give to “Vril”. If it is considered an equivalent of the chinese “chi”, then we can say that the Undeads and their living adepts feed upon it.
If we consider it an energy that fuels technology as thought by other, then it is less related.

1 Like

Have an excellent reading.
Share your view here !

Regarding the necessity to learn astral travel.
The astral plan act as in similar manner as a dream. In a dream you tend to not realize that you are dreaming, until you become conscious of it, and tend to awake. A similar thing may tend to occure after the F. Death, were the spirit tend to go from a fantasy to another as described in the Bardo Todhöl, until the S. Death takes it, and force him again in the cycle. By training to stay conscious in astral projection, the adept will learn to do it beyond the veil, and avoid falling preys to illusion and instead, perform acts of vampirism to fuel his astral body.
Note that in his case, he probably wont be cast in the cycle again, as he his anchored to an Undead Master, but he might not recognize the illusions surrounding him for what they are, wich is quite problematic.

Regarding the necessity to learn lycanthropy or succubus practice. Human sleepers tend to release a greater quality of lifeessence while having either an orgasm or a nightmare. Being able to induce them is a powerfull tool.

3 Likes

Apologies for Bram Stoker. Because he wanted his novel published in London he couldn’t have it set in Ireland, because of the political climate at the time. According to academics, it’s unclear whether the Dracula of Stokers novel represents the constant threat of Irish rebellion against Britain, or the British oppression of Ireland. The story of Abhartach is mentioned in his journals.

If you get around to traveling to the dolmen and need any assistance, I’d be glad to help.

What kind of obligations does one have to the undead master(s) you anchor to? In this life and in your undead life?

Can one opt-out of being a vampire and rejoin the cycle of life and death? Say after a million years you get sick of it, would you be able to turn back?

Hypothetically if something happened that wiped out all physical life would undead vampires die off? How long would they last? Would they have time to wait for new life to form elsewhere in the universe?

Thanks a lot !
Well, its deffinitly a mixture I guess. Stoker had a lot of influence from Mrs Sprengel of the Golden Dawn, who communicate with Superior Unknown, describing them as “a force that rejuvante itself at appear to each generation under a new number”. “Dracul” was one of them.
He also used some caratheristics taken from the mythos of Abhartach that he knew pretty well.

1 Like

The answer to your first question may vary from a master to another. Generally speaking, it will require the adept to practice a sacrifice of life essence to its undeads mentors. Some will also require a very disciplined work from your part to favor your evolution.

For the rest of your question these are things that I can only theorise one. I havent the answer to question that may regard million years of evolution for exemple. Theorically speaking a body of Black Light is a crystalize astral body, alimented by the essence of the chain. It cannot be “reincarnated” , as it is dipraved from the part of a human composition that link it to the source and the wheel of incarnation.

Regarding a scenario where all life on earth had disappear (or earth itself). It tend to consider that vampiric evolution will soon or later drive the adepts to explore other places in this universe, and feed upon other sources of life, therefore the doom of this planet may not automatically be associated with his own. Once again this is an hypothetical answer.

3 Likes

I didn’t know about Mrs Sprengel and the Golden Dawn. That’s interesting.

2 Likes