Ash'yatar'ren'sufu a spirit that can help with spiritual senses

satan sended me this spirit…ash’yatar’ren’sufu
his intention for sending this spirit to increase my spiritual senses,so i called that spirit again,he wants to work with me,
some information about ash’yatar’ren’sufu

color:purple
incense:lavander
planet:mercury
element:water,air

attritube:
he can work with your spiritual senses,the chakras,spirit communion,increasing your senses.energy work

if you have problems with senses,dont be afraid to call ash’yatar’ren’sufu he is an friendly demon
simply call upon him
request him what you want,when requesting dont simply speak,but speak with desire and will to the being
thats how i did,he told me to meditate upon his sigil for 2 weeks offer him lavander,
i aslo request him to increase my senses,specifically energy sensing,it worked immediatly…

28 Likes

Presuming you couldn’t hear spirits to begin with. How did you hear him in the first place?

Goes for me too. I can’t see or hear spirits.

i telepathicly channeled him

How do I do that?

simply meditate call them and ask them your questions.keep your mind open trust whatever is coming

3 Likes

On the sigils long stick part, are the things below the M looking thing circles or rhombus? Sorry hard to explain

1 Like

Rhombus

Thank you very much!

1 Like

My pleasure man

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Oh this is awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

just what i need, will be doing it tonight.
i need something, i am desperate to sense or receive things, it is not easy to wonder, if the ritual was success or did the spirit came etc etc
i know i have to have faith and i do but, hearing, feeling or anything would be just great!
so @Xag_darklight I Thank You for sharing this!

2 Likes

if possible can i get a clear picture of it? i mean all the symbols and stuff :roll_eyes: :pray:

1 Like

Awesome, aslo trust your self on this and focus on the results not doubts what ever you focus grows…
I would love to hear your experience

2 Likes

Here

6 Likes

and thank you again!! :slight_smile: :pray:

1 Like

that sigil looks different from the first one, does it matter witch version I use. There are slight differences.

2 Likes

The more closed up its more complex you see more lines
But it Really doesn’t matter which one
The ritual one works I simplyfy it in order to not make mistakes
Aslo I would like to hear your experience

1 Like

Thanks for that @Xag_darklight sometimes I can sense when spirits are there and sometimes I can’t but sometimes when I can’t, i get results and sometimes when i can, i don’t get results. it’s a pain in the rear being a little hit and miss and having petitioned other spirits to help and when I do I seem to make a little headway for a few days and then it tails off so I will give it a go

1 Like

i had the same thing as you
its probably of my young age that i tend to have lots of emotinal instability
and element unbalance for now i lack of fire and earth element on me