Ash'yatar'ren'sufu a spirit that can help with spiritual senses

I have only started down this path about 2 years on the LHP and 4 years altogether doing ritual to change things for the better and at 55 years old (they say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks )and I must admit I wish I was 18 years old again, but I still want to dispell that myth and enough good stuff happens in ritual for me to challenge it so here is me expectantly awaiting a good result Thanks again

1 Like

Hope this helps!

13 Likes

Wow. Good job. Thank you, it will help me a lot.

1 Like

Experiencing this spirit in my daily work for two months now, asking for help to develop clairaudience.

For some reason, its presence is extremely strong during the crescent moon, but it almost disappears under the full moon (I expected the opposite of that).

Chanting his name gives me a deep state, where I seem to be upside down (sitting on the ceiling) and feel my head burning like fire (which is quite uncomfortable at times) and a flow of energy from the chest to the throat.

Results: listening to whispers and something like classic music at certain times of the day; hearing several voices talking when sleeping, what wake me up sometimes (as if there is someone in my room). I still can’t understand what the voices say. This will probably take some time yet, but I can definitely say that something is going on.

7 Likes

Beautiful work! I love it!

1 Like