Ascending planes

So looking at this list. The deepest I ever accomplished was the astral. ( not me making this sound like a video game )

Now I got a few questions.

• the “rulers” are these actual entities or if not what are they.
  • if they are entities does coming in contact with them get included in the process for climbing to higher planes.
  • if not what is the way to climbing different planes because here is the thing. The imagination being the bridge to the astral you can be anywhere! But you’re still in the astral realm. I want to get past that so I know I’m actually getting into these realms.

Thanks guys :eyes:

I don’t subscribe to the above model, but if this is building off the idea from Tibetan book of the dead, that you incarnate down through these levels, then, if you must leave your physical body to us the astral body to travel in the astral, then similarly, you must leave your astral body in the astral to use the causal body to travel in the causal.

However I think it doesn’t work like that, these are nit all “planes” at all, not like landscapes that you can explore like copies of a less substantial material reality, they are different ways of experiencing reality at different frequencies.

You don’t climb these, basically, that’s not really how it works and the diagram is misleading in that sense.

3 Likes

I figured this that’s my entire purpose I really just want to experience whatever comes my way from the experiences. That’s how I seem to be with almost anything occult lol

Koeting’s soul travel course covers ascending the planes, but he uses a different model. Lots of planes in that list are included in the course but in a different order.

1 Like