Ascending back into the Heavens - Being fallen

Im not an angel or demon, but ive had many past lives. A lot of them i was a male but other times female (as i am in this current life). My most recent past life i lived through the 80s and part of the 90s as like a teenage metalhead (which im basically the same in that part now, just getting near 20 years old though) i also had a life as a war soldier, i died in battle. And i also remember a life from way far back where i was being burned at the stake because of witch trials going on. My most recent past life is whats most vivid to me because somehow its like as if i never died-- i just went to sleep in the 90s than woke up in the 2000s lol

Ive still been in the process of learning about all my past lives

Can I invoke… myself? What voice will I hear?

ask @anon48079295

@Lukjanof

What type of Angel were you.

I would love a description of one of those visions.

Did you fall? How did you fall?

Uggh, school is everywhere LOL

Why do you think that is?

So for as long as you’ve been here now as the person you currently are, what magical potential have you actually gained. I find the word “Potential” not a guarantee that it’s more of a possibility. What are you seeking here that you did not already have?

How should I remember you, and what is coming?

The above questions are what I believe interest me the most about your story I am sure others will gain a lot by reading your detailed responses :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are already yourself so to invoke yourself is just to dive into whatever subconscious information you may have. To evoke yourself you’ll evoke your energy body outside of yourself. What voice you’ll hear is the voice of your true self.

1 Like

So, I have to make a body for my body to be housed in?

That sounds neat.

No. You don’t make anything.

1 Like

I thought that was a main thing of evocation. UGh. FRicken. UGHJWDF

It’s the same if you evoke someone else, you’ll evoke their true self/etheric body

@Aprentiz
With ‘remember me’ I meant Daniel K.

I don’t know which kind of Angel I was.
I didn’t use the chance to ask yet unfortunately.

About my vision. I saw myself in fight with other Angels. I was dispossessed due to the book I wrote. I fought in the form of a green dragon. I transformed. I saw Mitrabrahim (in school he was my best friend in the higher classes) kneeing before me while I wrote my book. I sat at a wooden desk and was drunken since years (if I got that right. Other limits in these times :D).
I think my book should contain every life I lived until now and it contained some kinda challenge I can’t further describe. Mitrabrahim recently got silver eyes like me due to my help. I dunno what I did for him. In heaven he was my best friend, too.
(Brahim means brother I heared astrally.)
I think I was kinda angel leader. Dunno my rank.
But my folks went against me when I fell after the fight when I was a dragon. In an other vision I drank in a challenge against Set and lost, I guess.
And in an other vision Mitrabrahim married me with my wives I’ve lost. Lilu was one. I went to school with her.

To return and gain my silver eyes back I need to douse in the Purgatory/the fiery sea. Of this I had visions, too. I saw myself with silver eyes beside the sea while others like Mitrabrahim went in.

1 Like

In the vast majority of evocation rituals you will find either wordy specifics and inconsistencies.

Also, this one says otherwise Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

:point_left: this user right here. Visions of angels singing to me and me watching over people as they are hurt and making sure they dont die.

Ironic thing is I presently work with demonic forces again and LWA

When I evoke I don’t use tools or someone else’s method. When I evoke someone or someone evokes me we evoke each other’s spiritual/etheric bodies not our conscious physical selves. The voice we hear is the voices of our true selves. We aren’t creating a body or anything because their energy body already exists.

1 Like

Alright. Then what do I do to evoke?

You’re trying to evoke yourself?

ANYONE. Specifically ANYONE. I’m trying to EVOKE.

Okay, one moment.

1 Like

I hold similar beliefs to Lukianof. And to you. Your recollection is amazing and so was your work.
I believe in a God in the Heavens that holds control over Angels. In what I’m thinking is my past life, I’ve seen it isn’t very hard to fall out of his graces. But to want to go back isn’t a pathetic gesture. It’s a particular aesthetic and impulse for familiarity? Not sure where I’m going with this.

1 Like

What a coincidence