Artificial multiple personality disorder

https://www.esolibris.com/articles/astral_projection/astral_projection_techniques.php

The Monroe astral projection technique is easiest to work with. They say your head should face North but I haven’t found it makes a difference.

Also physical exercise…

Also gonna wanna just practice the lesser banishing of the pentagram for the hell of it …because astral things will become aware of u…Drugs will give u a quick fix, and hell, i rather crush some pills and tune out than even have sex (it feels that good), but they will rob u of power. Some have projected on them , but those instances are flukes and difficult to repeat.

Salvia is the least taxing, but the trip is so hard and fast, it’s a shock…if u can imagine all of a sudden being smoked, and then reality painfully ripped from u…Recommend the organic route of techniques.

1 Like

He will just tell nothing is wrong but he hates bathroom lol trust me I tried.

1 Like

If I take something like that, I want to have an obe that lasts for a while. I want to meditate in the astral plane and solidify my consciousness in my astral body, so I can easily do it again.

He liked your post. So… is that a yes??

There is one other thing u can do that may make this process a little faster. Every hour on the hour , ask ur self “is this a dream”…do it everyday if u can, when u can…this has the effect of jarring u to awareness in the between states required for the obe…

1 Like

Like I said I asked enough times and its the same answer.Nothing is wrong with his body but all human bodies are so gross to him he wants to leave his body :man_shrugging: Either too much ashamed or a consistent troll.

2 Likes

Pollo… being in the occult isn’t helping you. Not a little bit.

There, I said it.

How is it not helping?

You have to accept life as it is. I mean… the rules of physics. Biology. Having to breath and taking dumps… seriously.

2 Likes

He also should stop bothering poor balg people with the same stuff over and over again in my opinion.Pollo thinks he can miraculously finds a way and gets out of his body but it just wont happen unless he kills himself, I dont wanna say this but without doing newbie work its the only way to go. (He will probably say he did newbie work and it didnt work now)

All right, let me rephrase: you can’t unbind a soul from the body through magic.

1 Like

How do you know that though? Do you work intimately with souls?

I’m a medium. Ghosts show up a lot around me.

To detach your soul from your body is to die.

1 Like