Art for Satan or other

I would like for us all, here, to share some of our art for our patrons or those whom we admire & or associate with & draw power & inspiration from.

Mine is Satan / Old Nick

(more in the Romantic & Primordial-Romantic & Enlightenment Era Satan) ā€¦

Yet the following is because I love cute stuff & who says Satanism canā€™t be cute? Who says you have to dress in black & work in monochrome & sepia & be morbid & ā€œdarkā€ & morose? Who says you canā€™t be light & cute?

The following will be altered by a professional tattoo artist (I just sort of threw this together half assed) & a place for it will be found on my persons.

So I give the first post here:

My Baphomet -

12 Likes

Better rendering of same image:

I call them,

"Billy Baphomet "

; an intersexed nonbinary cutie whom will be in two projects of mine.

They are a Coloring & Activities Book (for all ages) & a style of ā€œadult-childrensā€ book series.

3 Likes

AwesomešŸ˜„

1 Like

This was made as a joke to poke fun at the traditional image of Satan.

3 Likes

Warning you about incoming spam likes, because I really like your chibi art style! Would like to suggest maybe making an art journal if you have time? That way, maybe you could also share a lot about what inspired you to draw, what you felt about this or that drawing, the interesting process you possibly have coming up with these cute artworks, etc. :slight_smile:

You might also find this thread interesting:

Lastly, Iā€™m no Satanist but I canā€™t help but agree with this, as I believe there is no ā€œoneā€/stereotypical way to be a practitioner. And well, I like and collect cute stuff myself lol:

4 Likes

The Lawyer lolz I love it

1 Like

Lol Thanks for the warning & advice.

Iā€™ll look into that.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion ā€¦ I will definitely take that into consideration. I definitely am the sort of person with ,usual, an abundance of time on my hands (on saying that) ā€¦ and drawing & writing is a form of STIMing for me (anything to keep my hands busy & my mind engaged) with my ADHD & Aspergerā€™s (hence the pastels as bright colors tend to cause some anxiety & discomfort for me).

I did find that interesting, thank you & I shared to that post.

&

I try to think of others out there as well as what I like & how itā€™s important to challenge & work to break certain stereotypesā€¦ & hopefully but that means help provide more space for persons like yourself to not feel so alone & excluded. Also because I like to rock the boat & provide content that you may not normally see.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time in responding twice, as it seems you did think (and still thinking, maybe?) about the suggestions provided. I appreciate that.

Yay, will check that out after this. Also found it interesting that thereā€™s currently a thread that may be related to your posts about not following the stereotypes lol. Anyway, I do look forward to you rocking the boat with your contentā€¦ and maybe even your art journal if you do decide to go with it.

PS. IDK if you celebrate it, but Happy Holidays as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the Holiday wishes ā€¦ Merry Soltus to you.

I do & always will ā€¦ I keep with the Pagan Holiday seasons (including Buddhist, having been a Buddhisg myself in the past for 8 years). Iā€™ve studied various religions, their myths, texts, & hidtories surounding & involving them (in some) (including folk & ancient ones) sense I was 14 years Old. Iā€™m always learning more & more & going back over ones Iā€™ve already studied & love watching them evolve over time.

As a part of that I observe various ones, various ways, that I see fitā€¦ as well as secular traditions. You can even find me celebrating the Holidays with friends at their Church come Christmas.

I donā€™t believe in any of it ā€¦ but thatā€™s not important to me ā€¦ itā€™s the meanings behind them, the traditions & parts I find relavent & useful. Spending time with loved ones. The various ceremonies (even Christian ones) donā€™t bother me (and I can turn off the critic in my head).

This yearā€™s been a bust thoughā€¦ but itā€™s just time off.

Yhe only Holiday I donā€™t Celibrate is Thanksgiving & thatā€™s because I donā€™t Celibrate the oppression betrayal & slaughter of my Ancestors & Indigenous Nayive Americans. Instead itā€™s a memoriam of all my Native Fotfather & Mothers whom were of this land.

But thank you.

And yes: I will do that art journal.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a Soltus present for you ā€¦ lol ā€¦ a puppy

6 Likes

Oh, my. So cute! Saving it lol. Thank you very much for the surprise Christmas gift! :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

I like that one :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you ā€¦ your Empress. As do I.

1 Like

3 Likes

20201228_173817

Here is just one stage of what is now a final draft of a logo & design that Iā€™m having placed on TShirts, Printed & then hopefully sold online.

2 Likes

:smiling_imp::metal::writing_hand:

4 Likes

I love this ā€¦ awesome

1 Like

Here is the final design of my tshirt: Iā€™m ordering one for myself come my birthday.

2 Likes