Art for lucifer

I’m kind of conflicted I wanted more art to decorate my alter to Lucifer I’ve been browsing, and ive found a few pieces that are good some even remind me of the way lucifer appeared to me. But then it hit me that maybe lucifer would find me buying art as insincere. Maybe he would want me to make something that’s specifically for him, but I’m not a great artist. I just need some input on if in your experience it’s better to buy art or make it/have it made.

1 Like

Both is good. Why would buying art be insincere?

I feel that maybe he may be offended to be depicted in such a general way. To me when a entity reveals their form to you it is personal as they reveal themselves in different ways to different people. I dont want to dishonor the blessing Lucifer has given me by picturing him different. But I also understand I might be being dogmatic.

I think I said this before on this forum:
Demons are not millenials.

He won’t get offended if you buy a piece of art you like.

14 Likes

#Dead

2 Likes

Why? In my opinion he would appreciate it, you are doing this out of love yes?

3 Likes

Demons are not millennials… priceless!

5 Likes

He hasn’t physically revealed himself to me so I can’t say for sure but I agree with others who say that your experience with him is individual and unique. I think as long as you are sincere you can’t go wrong. I think it’s important to choose something that you like because I don’t think that he values inauthenticity. I have a very simple altar that reflects my femininity while respecting his masculinity. Works for me🤷‍♀️

3 Likes

Thank you! I know he love what I get him now!

3 Likes

Excellent!

1 Like

I personally want to do this little sketch in water colors on canvas for my alter lol

5 Likes

LMAO … Millenial … ah that kills me.

Some of us aren’t anal retentive like that … but that’s funny.

1 Like

That’s such a beautiful drawing!! You should totally do it :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you it’s just something cute that made me smile because I was feeling low but inspired to do something that would lighten my mood & take the edge off of my anxieties.

I’m thinking pastels & a bit more Chibi

2 Likes

Chibi art is adorable! I mean, it’s in the name lol

Creative projects always take my stress away too! Probably a self-expression thing

3 Likes

O absolutely on both accounts! The powers if art Therapy is something I’m well acquainted with & have practiced ever sense childhood … even long before I started to really formally study art & art therapy in itself.

Self expression & the safe expression of the subconscious elements of the mind & iconic associations to emotional evocations towards a desired mental & emotional mindset & emotional state is well documented & out right scientific. Professional artist & religions have used & still use several techniques through art for centuries & it has evolved into a formidable & calculable science.

Just take the comparisons between Religious concerts & ceremony & that of secular shows: you can get the same results through the same methods in each setting (with or without the religious iconography) & it still neurologically & behaviorally mimic each other as observed in the people attending & participating at & in both settings.

Art is simply scientifically transcendent.

3 Likes

“hail satan”

4 Likes

Aww I love it!

1 Like

Not good with computer shit so handmade it is Lucifer + Satan + samael yes I purposely chose spirits that commonly get mixed up as they are probably used to working with one another as result of that Let me know what you think thanks :blush:

1 Like

Where is Satan or Samael’s sigil?

1 Like