Arianna's quotable quotes

I’m not being tranced, I see things others do not. And I always say I’m in leaving because I’m a bitch.

1 Like

You do, sure, but I’m wrong?

You’re right, he’s cool, but I don’t think that’s anything to do with my point. I feel weird saying this.

I didnt understand one word.

You dont know anything I was talking about or what level it was on. Since you however believe someone is trancing me identify them.

1 Like

I don’t know. Just drawing on knowledge I don’t yet understand. I feel compelled to say things in an incorrect way sometimes

I’m sorry.

I feel ya

1 Like

Your magician isn’t the source of a lot of your affection. Trace the source, thoroughly. Energetically. Maybe I’m wrong.

I can see where you would get that but its not that. I actually see rituals happen. I also know there are more than one hes just the main one

Probably are doing a ritual to evoke my assistance. But we will see how that plays out.

I am however enjoying being treated with respect and adoration and not being shit on like other so called magicians do.

2 Likes

There is actually a whole army. Like a net work. A web of magicians.

2 Likes

I really need me a cute magician bf who is like

You know

actually compatible with me.

Come on universeeee shaking dice in hands
Mama needs a magick man

1 Like

Its possible.

1 Like

Hell yeah it’s possible.

AND I’M OPEN TO IT, AHEM AHEM VERY OPEN

anyways, I don’t know what I’ll have to do for it. MAybe kill someone. I have such a weird time trying to get love lately

I wouldnt recommend killing.

1 Like

Neither would I, it’s a joke.

Seriously like why the fuck is my love life like :skull:
just entirely dead and movementless

Well not entirely. I feel the embers of a world on fire.

Embers, embers, for oh so long.

Great, thanks so much for putting a song into my head. “World on Fire” by Sarah McLachlan.

Why I am sharing, I have no idea!

The less you worry about your love life, the more it will come to you.

Everytime I read this thread, it makes me exhausted. But a happy exhausted.

Keep posting the story, I love it!

1 Like
2 Likes

That sounds good to have found someone so kind in action, he’s not the only one to adore your work though I only seen one of your scans but the mechanics in it and real factors was awesome. I’ma fan of both you and ur man. I’ma a weirdo btw but super kind just tend to ramble about everything. Anyways entertaining page.

2 Likes

Probably not appreciated but ou said identify them I scanned to see if anyone would appear and just seen a question mark.

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NABJYFQECfoYJYeFsTShR1hvejWjgGBO/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like