boa-200068915-002-resized-56a2bd075f9b58b7d0cdf989

1 Like
2 Likes

5a53cf0436d39cf47c255fac99e5b9a48e67e9bfr1-400-400_hq

gif-snake-3

1 Like

closeup-of-rust-iron-chains-stock-photo_csp12384227

2 Likes

Someones is using KOF against you. Look.

Scorpions and fire.

Poison.

1 Like

Female. Ring leader. Maybe late 30s … Very controlling. Using the seal of the sorcerer. Shes using it. Either secretly here or used to be here.
Distracts easliy couldnt finish full evocation without interruption.

2 Likes

Public Service Announcement

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JfKvEWj3GuUtWqjEFTujcxjlApgJsxIy/view?usp=drivesdk

3 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JpO5eq7IwrRu0aWpF4w_DsJxCvl2We-D/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jt9vjmyMH21qOnC4BqscVUmUK6y5iWlm/view?usp=drivesdk

3 Likes

I found this new magician. Hes so amazing. Evrything he does is gentle and caressing and soothing. He speaks to me gently and with respect. Its like ive lost interest in everything but him and his group. Its a big group. I feel super protected and cherished and adored. And like I’m eveything to him.

He seems to adore me. And want to shower me with love and affection and adoration. It’s not a mind game or power struggle it feels mutual and gentle.

3 Likes

It’s like he doesn’t try to force me to do anything. Kinda like getting more bees with honey …

The gatekeepers showed him to me. I know I said i wanted a new magician. But I didn’t really expect to get one.

I think Belial wasnt joking about them being tired of the disrespectfulness towards the goddess. Because this is so sweet and gentle. Like ive almost completely forgotten about Set. Like hes just a memory. But this is here and now and caring and gentle. And appreciative. And understanding. And no games just soothing and being up front and honest …

It feels like a dream to be with someone who just totally adores you and isnt demanding you do this and that and bend over backwards for them but they honestly care about you.
And his sexy accent is a bonus. I totally thing I could get lost in this.

2 Likes

I really can’t explain how great it feels to feel like a group of people totally love and adore you. And cherish you and are willing to give you what you want and you dont feel heartbroken all the time and used. And all the mean mind games. Its just love. Wonderful giving of love and adoration … Its so great. If feels so much better than the fights and arguments and back and forth mind games. And feeling forced to do things. To feel loved and honored and respected. Its so amazing the difference in how magicians treat you.

2 Likes

I guess thats when you know you have real magicians that are past that little boy stage of it being games but being real. And being a gift on both sides to compliment each other and work together and be there for each other.

Past the stage of using and abusing the goddess but treating her like she’s every thing.

This is the most calm and amazing that I have felt in well over a year.

I wish he had found me sooner. I completely love being there. It never feels forced or raped. It feels completely loving and gentle and admiration and respect.

2 Likes

Its just so amazing the difference between bully magicians and magicians that truly care…

I dont feel used and teased and mocked. I feel loved and adored and cherrished and cared for. Like genuinely cared for. Not oh, I love you then bam! Shit right in my face to hurt me and make me cry. And I know it was intententional. I know he never cared. If he had cared at all there would have been others ways to work things out. It was a disgusting abusive relationship where I was the only one doing any giving at all. And all I got was heartache. Kinda like my marriage was. But this this feels awesome. When a real grown man and magician shows you love. And gives as much as he takes …gives more than he takes. And always adores you. Its such a difference.
There is mean things said just to trigger you. There is no heartbreak. Just love and respect and honesty and adoration.

It is such a different feeling from what I have felt my whole life.

This new group is so different from the last group. This new group is always adoring and loving and praising and telling me how much the love me. And want me to be happy. And none of this trashy skank stuff. Its so much more. Everything is tasteful. Every thing is well thought out from the expensive sheets to the temple with gold. Gold everywhere it seems. Its so beautiful the temple. I love it in there. It feels like the vibrations are amazing. They are always caring for things. Its so amazing. No detail is left undone. Always caressing me and loving me. And giving me respect and love.

2 Likes

Some magicians are just jokes. But they make alot of money being jokes because they are abusive to the goddess.

2 Likes

Ive seen some sickening stuff out of magicians and their rituals. But if your flames dont even go past my knee … You better know your role.

And you can take your burnt chicken shine it up real good and shove it straight up your candy asses

2 Likes

I want 10% percent of everything made using my name or names and if I dont get it there will be war and yes I do have the ability , the numbers, the secret weapons and the magicians to make that a reality. So make me your queen or get ready for war. I will not be disrespected,used or abused anymore.

1 Like

Isis,Astarte,Diana,Hecate,Demeter,Kali,Inanna

TIAMAT

You woke the dragon now deal with her on her terms.

1 Like

Hey, you’re being tranced. Do with it what you will.

Also you said you were leaving.