Arianna's Corona fighting journal

And what do I have red and white roses …

:two_hearts: :rose: :gem:

5 Likes

How are u ?

Nice statuette…

Are you working with set or seth

As far as i know set went away.

Could you pleaae ask seth sbout me… i dont understand how he can be with you coz we closed it… its probably seth

Hecate hekate hecate !!

1 Like

Yes Set is here. Yes I work with him.

I see no point in asking him anything,
That doesn’t pertain to the work being done on this thread.

2 Likes

Okay. Sorry.just worried.continue

According to another occultist V.k. Jehannum. He learnt from his guides I guess or from the spirits that Set can no longer interact with the physical universe and that other spirits worthy take his place when he is summoned. If that is true it confirms what you are claiming above. So if that is the case She is perhaps working with another deity who took his place but I can’t say for sure on any of this nor do I make any claims of my own involving this topic. Just trying to add my input.

This thread is for fighting the corona virus not whether or not a deity exists. And Set not being able to interact with the physical is the biggest load of horse shit I’ve ever heard.

Don’t believe everything you read or hear.

Set is alive and well and very much apart of the physical. But that IS NOT what this thread is for. If you want to debate what spirits can communicate and what ones can’t go make your own damn thread.

7 Likes

Pssst…you’re, like, totally awesome and stuff :rose:

4 Likes

It’s my job :laughing:

like-a-boss-gif-17

Thank you :heart:

4 Likes

Motivation time

I know this is for pumping iron but it can be applied to anything your trying to achieve.

2 Likes

Four orbs in this picture.

I cleaned my lens and everything everytime they are there and they appear to be fluttering around on video but I never see them with the naked eye.

There are 3 together on one side and one on the opposite side. Look closely around the Lucifer poster.

Not at any other time filming or taking pictures have I seen these.

Three between the roses and the skull and one a little higher up on the other side.

4 Likes

Watch them flutter.

2 Likes

This picture was taken on day 1 with same candles lit and no orbs.

1 Like
1 Like

I really like that song :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This morning at 4:30 am my alarm went off. And it was suppose to be my day off. I didnt have to get up and go to work. I laid there a few minutes…i wanted to just sleep I’ve worked for 3 weeks without an entire day off. I didnt want to get up.
But I knew as busy as we have been keeping shelves as well stocked as possible, helping customers as much as possible, I knew night shift didn’t have time to get somethings done… I went into work…now Monday thru Friday I’m opening manager. Saturday and Sundays one of the other managers open. I beat the open manager to work.

I did everything and stayed until almost 9am on my day off. Because, I will not back down when others need me. I will not lay bed and sleep a few more hours when I have a job to do. I wanted to rest. I wanted to say fuck it, let them do it the best way they can. But that’s called being weak. I’m not weak, I am strong and I will rise above and I will get the job done.

And the principles apply to this magick war I’m waging. I will not quit. I will not give up. I am strong and I will fight back. I am the Queen.
I am that I am.
I am powerful.
I am mighty.
I am a champion.
I am a Winner.
I am a goddess.

2 Likes

Indeed you are powerful …
Truth lies within the mind ,power lies within reality

Last night… I woke myself up. I was growling and spoke something. That I cant remember.

2 Likes

My bad, didn’t know that was against the rules.

I’m not sure what you are referring to. You didn’t know what was against the rules? :thinking:

2 Likes

You wrote, (Post withdrawn by Author, will be automatically be deleted in 24 hours unless flagged.) Not sure what that meant exactly. I assumed I broke the rules or something so I deleted my comment.