Arianna's Corona fighting journal

Thank you for posting this Ari, I am just learning to create a flame during meditation. I was guided to do that to help me clear my mind and also purify my memories.
I want to help. I don’t know how to do this very well yet but I want to help as best I can.

Now I’m not working with the goetia currently, I’ll pm you and explain later. So Will this still work if I use say Eir to help me?

1 Like

It will absolutely work!

I only sugguested Azazel because he and I are working so close on this. But any spirit you feel right about working with will work wonderfully.

And thank you so much for coming on board with this! :heart:

4 Likes

How do you know?

Ive worked with Azazel for years.

My older posts under eye_of_Ra explains my closeness to Azazel.

Azazel is my right hand and sword. But you have to read all about me to know any of that.

Azazel came to me instantly when I decided to this. He is always first to jump in and help me.

4 Likes

So, he told you?

Azazel came to me instantly when I decided to this. He is always first to jump in and help me.

Yes yes he did tell me

3 Likes

:thinking:

Azazel, has never ever turned his back on me.

And is always first to come to my aid.

2 Likes

I’ll keep you posted on my working in this. Gonna set my altar up for the spring equinox and get my house ready for it today. So I most likely wont be starting today.

Also will tea lights work for candles? Its all I got at the moment and I have no real flowers. Its still snowing up where I live. So any suggestions on things I can suppliment with will be greatly appreciated!

Tea lights will be fine.

You dont have to use flowers. They just seem to help me.

If you have rose quartz or any stones known for healing.
I’m just partial to the rose quartz.

4 Likes

Stones I have by the pounds. And I have plenty of healing stones. Especially ones that are good for the immune system and blood purification. Just need to activate and charge them. So I will also work on doing that today as well.

1 Like

Awesome! And again thank you so much for jumping in and helping.

3 Likes

Motivation

2 Likes

Today will be day 2 of me fighting this war.

I feel stronger today than I did yesterday. I feel the momentum building. I feel the steam to keeping pushing forward.

I will not quit.

4 Likes

I have two success stories for me in the news today. Small ones but success none the less.

Keep going. I got this.

7 Likes

I also heal with fire and I know how it feels to catch what the person you healed has. It happened time and again, no matter how careful I am, almost always I’ll get it even for short time. I’m not entirely sure if it’s exactly because I use fire, but it’s kinda my element and I work almost exclusively with it.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Day 3.

4 Likes

Day 3 fighting this battle and look who decided to show up on my doorstep.

7 Likes

4 Likes