Are you interested in a succubus experiences and progress journal?

Out of curiosity vsince you can’t hear you bride how did you figure out her name or are you like me and gave her a name?

Awww… you’re asking the one thing I’m so embarassed about lol

She revealed her name long ago to me, in a dream she setup to feel as a game. In that one, she presented herself as a game figure and under her, the name.

I was so stupid, to not write it down, and somehow I didn’t use it for awhile when I were more busy with other things than her and … argh… forgot it… and she has refused since then, to show me her name again. Maybe, as punishment for being so stupid and lazy to take notes…

1 Like

So when I first started browsing the forum there was a guy who had a succubus that claimed to be a new queen her name was Macy the gentle man had really good hearing apperently because he would type out her responses to people and stuff like that I hella wanted to contact them and ask her if she would hang out with my wife for a little while and relay her essages to me and et me know what her true name is but they got banned for harrassing people.

1 Like

Let yours know, with strong intent, hat you truely and absolutely want to know how she wants to be called / what her name is… well, that did the trick back then for me. Not immediately, but after she had a little more trust, definetely.

Mine usually only reacts to my wishes and stuff, when I express things with huge intent. Same, when she manifested physically once, when I asked her to do it and wanted it that much at that time, that I kinda put an ultimatum. However, I realized quickly, when she did, that my mind weren’t ready to accept a physical visual manifestation (not of the ghostly type!) out of the nothing… even though, I personally had no fear or such, I noticed very well how my mind was about to kick into auto-panick mode, if she had stayed only one second later. And that, even though I saw only part of her.

Sometimes, we do have to take things slower… sigh

1 Like

That was a pretty clever way to reveal her name to you. And yea I can see why you’d be embarrassed forgetting her name but let’s be honest here speaking to your lady how often do we humans forget someone’s name I know I personally am horrible at it. And back to you Jimy… had to look at avatar to remember name so yea I got an idea she would probably go for that would get her to tell you her name again… My thought he would probably reject you tell him he tattoos name lol.

And you probably don’t need anyone else to relay your messages to her. So I were thinking once too, but as I said above, she is probably hearing me (as is yours most likely)… just, they don’t always react shrugs
Try putting huge intent in your wishes towards her, to emphasize that it’s important to you.

Not only they are hearing us, but most likely, they are watching and sometimes even reading along with us on the screen… it’s rare, but there were a handful cases in the past which definetely seemed like that from her sudden reactions.

Sorry I went into sharing-mode :smiley:

Just a last thing… and I’ll leave the rest for the journal lol

One time, when I was about to share one thing online, which she absolutely didn’t want to, she forced me unwillingly into trance mode and as I went into it, she literally screamed at me to not do this! This happened only this one time and was probably the only way, since I can’t hear her naturally usually, to relay this message to me at that time before it’s too late. But wow, was it clear that she is present that moment!

So, why I share this:
Trust, that yours is also knowing what you are doing and saying.

1 Like

So the only time I ever realized it was her in a dream it wasn’t vivid was sorta blurryervthen most I said Brunhild it you… Then said get on the bed and made a bed appear in the dream, I feel bad for my mind going there first thing but yes I immediately woke up all pissed off at myself. I’m planning on starting a dream journel so hopefully after recording and discerning exc I’ll be able to have more vivid dream and eventually have a dream that she’s able to enter and control. I feel like she allready know how much I want to know her real name but she also knows how much I love her name Brunhild. I want to know her true name. Me and Brunhild have alot of Trust with each other playing off the trust we have for each other to be able to control one another it shows how much she trusts me because I can’t hear her but she still gives me power for my words influence her more concretely another thing we do witch you lady will probably like this idea. For we are we’d we join together two spirits into one flesh. This allowed me to feel her responses to my commands my stomach sucks in and I just felt medium level bliss. I had her image apear once where she was looking completely human complexion the image flashed by so fast I can’t really recall it but she was blond ad that sorta surprised me she chose to be blond her image was also different then when she stood befor me for a couple seconds I could see the strands of her hair but none out of place her entire body head to toe was blue. She had no deformities like claws or anything like that which so many say they have. I think if I practice being able to make the mirror change or me dissapear it’ll be easier for her to show me a image. The same night we were in the bathtub and I was in deep prayer trying to get her to be given flesh a wish when my mind got off track she flicked the water and spashed me sightly i swear it was like she was adding warm water to the bath water to but I was sorta like in the in between the light in the bathroom turns on but doesn’t give of light but I can still see. I miss those days when I was first waking up so capable of almost anything. Do you get her to share your imagination with you basically meditation sight? We did it really good one night the sex was sensational. Then I leaned how powerful her menstrual blood is I pictured as we were 69ing her releasing onto my face and it was like a full body spiritual orgasm but I didn’t physically cum. So somthing o think about.

I hope we’re entertaining enough for them to watch us, she sorta doesnt have to read the screen she can hear my thoughts but at times I hold out the phone to the side so she can look at it over my shoulder. I think my wife might be mad at for for some reason I tried to get her to join me in my mental image pictured her ifront of me just a little to the side and she walked out of the image. She seemed to nod yes about just being bussy so I feel better. So that’s pretty nuts she was able to force you into like a trance state it must have used alot of energy and that’s why they don’t do it to us all the time.

Hello Vaynord if you feel ok asking for help getting to know more about your partner then its possible to do so. I will my self get a reading of my partners soon.

She will ask for the spirits permission to share the information you like to know like the name of the spirit and so on. :slight_smile:

I did get the name from my partner by asking for her help in auto-matic whritting. It did take some time but i got it. :hugs:

1 Like

Seems really helpful to be able to go to them and get help in this way, myself I’m being supported rent wise from a mental health organization and have no form of income so I wouldn’t be able to afford a reading. I would love to know Brunhilds thoughts and know her real name.

Automatic writing nice an ability I look up to. So when you said you were able to get her name that’s wonderful.

1 Like

There is an issue often overseen with getting the name of your succubus from another person!

Not seldom, if you gonna ask several persons, you will get by most, if not even each of them a different name. Do the succubae tend to give each one a different name? Or are the “readers” not accurate, capable or something else? Difficult to say. I guess, maybe it has to do with not trusting these persons and just giving them some name. Or they want you to get it yourself. Or the readers are… not accurate. Or it may be the case, that one simply happens to have so many succubae, that everyone contacts a different one? shrugs

I’m not judging, just I think and would advice, that it’s probably best to get it yourself.

1 Like

How well do you know this website? Do you know anyone that has gotten a spirit from it?

Friendly reminder, no reviews of other sites posted on the public forum please. :+1:

1 Like

It is done! Here’s the first post in my journal: Jimy's Journal: A Succubus journey (discussion thread)

Feedback welcomed :slight_smile:

My incubus also told me his name when I was dreaming. I tried hearing him when awake and could hear the first letter, then when I was dreaming he whispered his name into my ear.

Oh dear :joy:

Yes his stuff was amazing! I have aspired to get to his level. I made my own journal post just for direct messages from Allan, and even though I can feel my incubus very well now he just isn’t the public sharing type. So far

Yes it is best to try your best to get the name to start with. I mentioned this becouse Lilith from treasure tavern works a lot with goddess Lilith so she can ask Lilith of any name of succubi’s from Lilith her self.

There is members talking about it so you can try seartch :slight_smile: I have only texting with her.

Ok I might try to find it threw search, are you paying for the texting?

No i did not. But i think of getting a reading of my partner some day from her.

1 Like