Are you able to have sex with angels

I have had mild sexual encounters with angels, but I prefer Belial. :black_heart:

1 Like

My mind when right to the fallen Watcher angels and Azazel when I read this. I think they is more then enough proof they they can and some are will to do so.

2 Likes

@Jastiv

Fun fact: The angels that almost got gang raped were Archangels Raphael and Gabriel

Responding in general:

But seriously there seems to be more and more fascination with this just contact an angel and see how it goes. They’ll either be into it or they will kick your ass for suggesting it. Meh its a 50/50 shot at heavenly pleasure

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Darling then how the nephilims were created?

5 Likes

A number of magicians, both on and off the forum, have had sex with angels; myself included. Much like demons, being incorporeal beings has never stopped them before, especially if they’re associated with light.

They’re just as horny as demons are.

Angels don’t actually serve the Creator; that’s just religious dogma. Like demons, they’re far older than the Abrahamic religions.

Except no, they’re not.

I am telling the truth. It’s you who are blinded by lies perpetuated by Abrahamic traditions.

15 Likes

So my most legitimate answer to the question is that yes I think sex with angels is possible

I’m posting this because I want to start encouraging some of us to come out of the “angel closet” I want us to feel empowered to start talking about these experiences and from there maybe we can accumulate more knowledge

6 Likes

I took a small dose of lsd to aid in summoning Archangel Ariel to visual appearance, I used a Black mirror as I focused on her sigil, it quickly began flashing after a few minutes and I saw a white silouhette in the mirror. I normally don’t have visuals on lsd and especially not such a low dose, but shortly after that I kept seeing the same woman’s face appear in the trees, in the clouds, on the ground, fully detailed with expressions that would change based on my thoughts which felt more like a conversation than a train of thought. Shortly after this I began feeling a radiating warmth all around me, like I was being hugged from behind, everything got really hot, like I’d been wrapped in several electric blankets, I began searching the internet to take my mind off of the incredibly sexual, yet loving experienceainly cause I didn’t want to make a fool of myself, and an ad for an anime came up that simply said “do you want to bang an angel” after reading that the feeling got ridiculously intense and we went into a frenzy, there were times that I was almost surprised there wasn’t someone else with me in the brief moments where I’d snap out of trance. That being said Ariel was surprisingly dark during parts of the intercourse, there were images that I’d be shown images and hear her say things that I’d normally never think of. There was even one point where during she told me use her, and an image of a black slave woman being raped by her slave master…I was disturbed to say the least and she told me it was equivalent to dirty talk for her, showing me those images…angels are wonderful, but man can they be dark…

8 Likes

@Enoreis

Thank you for sharing your experience!! Your experience actually matches up to mine (not with Ariel) in at least two ways! I’m really glad you put this out there it adds to knowledge about them based on experience not religion

Mine is also really dark during sex and also requested I use a mirror to contact him.

So crazy

2 Likes

Absolutely, I think it’s super interesting that the forum is starting to get into this topic, lol right as I was suspicious that I was being called by an angel too! Lol I was hesitant to try and work with angels at firstainly because of Christianity and the idea that angels where either fake or stodgy or like goody two shoe

3 Likes

@Enoreis

If you ever want or need to talk feel free to pm me I’d be interested in comparing experiences and see what we learn or just because it’s nice to know you’re not alone that this happens…at least to some of us

4 Likes

It depends who you’re asking. Some people will say yes you can have sex with Angels, others will say no you can’t. Simply depends on who’s visualizing them and why. That’s all there is to it. If you can visualize/daydream and imagine yourself having sex with an Angel, then yes you can have sex with Angels. If for any reason you can’t… then no you can’t have sex with Angels. Visualizing and daydreaming is how most people “experience” spirits. That’s why “personal experience” is always the one and only answer to anything. That’s why there are no answers to anything. Whatever you can visualize or daydream, that’s your answer :slight_smile:

According to scriptures… and without considering all fake-fraudulent manuscripts, no you can’t have sex with Angels.

6 Likes

Will agree with all the points except this one. Abrahamic religion doesn’t represent the Agenda of the Creator ( On a larger scale ), And they do serve The creator, As far as I know.

Who was it, Raphael ? :smirk:

@PrinceX , u sure about that? Doesn’t after a point It becomes more real than just an abstract thought form and becomes more concrete and intelligent ???

1 Like

And Camael. And Raziel. And Azrael.

3 Likes

I would like to call it kiss of death.

2 Likes

How is most of Astral sex done? In the astral? or Pumping up Clair-sentience ability very high? or Make the spirit manifest "Almost ‘’ Physically ?

New to it. That;s why asking.

2 Likes

I just stated what happens, didn’t say it’s real or not. All I can say is that spirits are 100% real and do exist, what people “experience” in their visualization sessions … that’s a totally different story.

Some people would say such activity is powerful enough to create an independent thought form capable of becoming as real as the real being… others may suggest that it is the real being using the subconscious to communicate and the visualized image as a mask… many theories, many explanations.

Personally I prefer physical communication with spirits and limit the spiritual/mental experience as much as possible. And when it comes to learning something about a specific spirit, demon or angel… I get back to their original sources. Not people’s dreams and visualizations. With all fuckery going on these days, last thing you want is to get your information from people’s fantasies. That’s destroying the occult and trashing spirituality at the moment like nothing else in history. But on the other hand, many people are joining and trying this path more than any other time in history! So maybe it’s worth it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Amen ! Can’t agree more. Ever wondered with all this Demonic and Angelic intimacy going on, For some reason No one knows The Demonic hierarchy properly ( A topic of extreme interest among-st Black magicians ). Obviously Something seems missing !!!

2 Likes

At least everyone knows who has the best bed game.

5 Likes

Yes to all.

2 Likes

Depends, I mean the grigori did it so why not? Yahweh forcibly impregnated a woman and had jesus so why not? lmao.

Angels are living beings who have family and such just as we do, it’s just that most like to overcomplicate them by stripping them of desire and such because “that’s human understanding” but the thing is these beings existed before us so our “human” understanding is just an understanding they already had before we did. Most of us just like to reject that because it kills their fantasy like wonder of other entities being able to do things we can cause they’re so “evolved”

1 Like