Are they worth it? Read if the answer is yes

Regarding Vine, where it’s said he has that power?
And regarding Gamori and eye contact, what if i do not manage to see her often? Any other solution?

Why not?

You should try it and find out, and it’s a good idea to do a divination as the OP suggested.

You might be the first person to do so, and who knows if what works for others will work for you? Sounds like a cool design to me though and I would expect it should.

Right here in this thread. :smiley:

As you get into designing your own workings, you will find you rely on your own experience on what various entities will, or will not, work with you on much more than other people’s stuff.

Don’t just assume because it’s in a book it’s gospel or that because it’s in a forum thread it must be suspect either, there’s good ideas everywhere, but i the end it’s only you doing the actual work: you MAKE it work, or you don’t. :smiley:

Gremori?
Just imagine it: fake it till you make it. Also work on your senses. Your magick will get better all around from that. There’s no substitute for developing your energy and senses, no.

As was posted:

You also might have to consider that’s a sign Gremori just doesn’t want to work with you right now, that happens… a divination should clear up if it’s a skill issue or an energy mismatch like that.

3 Likes

@Caesar-

Vine tears down walls- the old grimoires talk about his ability to tear down stone walls that protect castles. That power can be interpreted psychologically as well.

Trust me. Vine is a master at destroying a target’s defenses and leaving them vulnerable to other forms of magick in the same way that castles are left vulnerable when the walls that protect them crumble.

You have to think deeply and contemplate these powers in order to get a sense of what these demons offer.

Mulberry nailed it. Try it and see.

I have found Gremori to be amazing at the eye contact thing! But if you can’t manage the eye contact- you might need another approach.

FYI you can absolutely use LHD for a layered love spell. I’m pretty sure I’ve posted one somewhere.

Also, if you can’t make eye contact, try Anamalon from LHD and use your voice. The power is “To arouse sexual thoughts in others when you speak.” Just substitute that pathworking in place of the request to Gremori.

4 Likes

Unfortunately i’m not that good yet in regards of results. I’ve had a casual success by making the wrong request to Maggid of LHD.
I also tried Magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer but that book never worked for me.
I asked it because in those books Belial and Vine got assigned with different powers then what stated in old grimoires.
I had a brief eye contact with the target some days ago but i didn’t use any evocation for her as a target.
I don’t know if i’ll ever meet her again. It was a casual encounter. I’m not very social and i don’t go often in pubs ecc so i leaved the plsce earlier without approaching her.
I do think she interested in me though, not to the point of obsession nor love. But i perceive she may be shy just as myself.
We follow each other on social network.
She live near my home.

Can Belial be used to break down limiting self perceptions?

Yes. Check out the gateway symbols:

1 Like

Hello!
I created my account because this topic is so interesting!
I’ve been doing Goetia rituals for over a year - and I get better and better results. I use DoM method - mainly Ritual One.
It’s been over 3 months in no contact with my ex. I had a really good life with her but some motherfucker from her past messed the things out. Tried to leave it, but really can’t.
I decided a few days ago to start doing rituals on her.
First I did Forcalor - because her energy is really strong (however she doesn’t believe in this), and sometimes her powers used to break something in my life. So I asked Forcalor to scatter all the malicious magick sent from her.
Then I summoned Foras - to make her fascinated in me once more (like she was in the past).
After all, I accidentially read about Zepar. he can manipulate somebody and make her/him coming back - but sometimes can take the fertility (my ex doesn’t want to have children, so it doesn’t matters). I draw his portrait (as an altair) and eat an apple and drink a few glass of vodka as the offering. I offered him fully painted portrait and more alcohol and fruits - when he finishes his job.
when I was burning the circle paper with the statement, his portrait started to slide down! without any wind or air moves.
So I let the Magick work alone, but now I read a few interesting things.
I should call Vine to tear down the obstacles.
Then I should summon Belial to ask him to erase limitations. How could I make a proper statement to him?
Then I repeat those two on her friends? Just a general statemend “friends of Alexandra K… find me as an attractive person”? both to Vine and Belial?
In this moment, I CANNOT provoke any eye to eye contact, because we don’t live as neighbours - there is no chance to meet by accident, and… she didn’t even reply on my message (“how are you” sent a month ago), and I definitely won’t beg her because everything was HER FAULT.
Thanks for rour reply!

4 Likes

Welcome @Forneus It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

In my experience- Belial is extremely effective at removing blockages that prevent others from seeing you as powerful and of high status. You can see how this might be helpful in both seduction and advancement in a career, etc…I am sure he could do what you ask, but knowing what I know about Belial, I’d make sure you were ready for what you ask.

1 Like

I took the time to write up this layered approach. Read it carefully as I think you are missing some key elements- especially with Vine and Belial.

1 Like

Okay, so I will prepare two rituals (from DoM), for today evening.

1. I will prepare a statement for Vine:
    “All the obstacles in the way to the relationship between me and Alexandra K… have been destroyed” (I will write it in my language)
    Then I will do the ritual for Vine.

2. I will prepare a statement for Belial:
    “All the limitations in Alexandra’s K… attitude to me have been erased”.

Are the statements proper? Please give your opinion and I will work today night.

3 Likes

Hi Forneus! Good luck! I’ve been down in the dumps for a bit…but I want to try exactly the same thing as you are trying. Keep us updated!
The statements are important, don’t make them too long, or too detailed, but don’t be super vague maybe?
One little piece of advice: The Vine ritual. Vine tears down ‘walls’ or resistance. You could ask Vine to make your target more susceptible to your magical workings. So, Vine could tear down her magical resistance.
(By the way, your target has the same name as mine, but mine is a male version…Maybe it’s meant as a signal that I should give it another go, what do you reckon) :slight_smile:
xx Allie

2 Likes

So your name is Alexandra too? :smiley: great! :slight_smile: And don’t worry, it’s definitely not on you :sweat_smile: my ex doesn’t believe in magickal things :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m thinking about doing something to make her weak about me - just to not resist with her feelings, don’t keep the selfish sense of honour, dignity (ironic, a person who probably cheated on me). Which of those Demons would be more proper? Maybe Vine = weaken her resistance, and Belial - I have some problem with it, because I don’t fully understand “erase the limitations in perceptions”… and not the English language is the problem, but understanding this statement.
Have you done anything on your ex? so let’s establish the proper statements and start today! :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha my name is Alisa. The name of my ex boyfriend is Alexander, that’s why I said it’s so similar to your ex’s but male :smiley:
I learned that, it doesn’t matter if the person is a believer in magic or even a Christian, but if someone in the near family is…well, there is some kind of protection, that’s why I mentioned it. It’s important to consider.
Belial is a good choice. He can pretty much break the friendzone but I think you may need subtle working like…changing mind. Orias, to change someone’s mind without being spoken to, and Dantalion.
I have tried workings with Agares, to return someone, but…it has not worked yet.
I will have another go tonight, starting with Vine and Belial. (I do the written petitions or the second ritual of Demons of Magick).

2 Likes

Okay, so Alexander is the target’s name :smiley: as you wrote, it’s a sign, so let’s join the energies! :grin: I will keep thumbs up for you - and please do to me :smiley:
I think Christianity is weak into the Demons - the Church takes whole protection from people and… they do occult rituals :wink: but I noticed that most protected are people with high spirituality (and the Occultists too), and people possessed…
I know that Agares takes possession and Magickal Protection from your target - I did it twice on two different people and it worked :wink:
I don’t think Agares will help you take back your ex - because it’s about somebody who has left your household - so maybe a family member. I learnt that Zepar is better in reconciliation, so that’s why I summoned him. Orias is good to changing somebody’s mind - I would summon him if I ever heard the words just like “I don’t want you anymore”, but our breaking up was much more wicked and it depends on total “no contact” after 5 months of big love and contact all the time… So I just want to provoke her to reach out to me and… depends what I read/hear, I will decide what to do next.
I see Dantalion’s power is also to change somebody’s thoughts - we can add a ritual to him - but what the statement would be the best? “Alexandra/Alex made her/his decision to write me the love message”?
Okay, I started preparation. I wrote the statement to Vine (in that specific aphabet), that “All the resistance in Alexandra K… towards me has been removed”.
But I still don’t know what statement write for Belial… do you have any idea?

2 Likes

I do feel it is a sign! (well, it’s also a very common name but I feel as though the demons have been dropping hints and signs for a while, to tell me not to give up.) I will definitely root for you and think you positive energy, it will strengthen our intentions!
I agree about Agares. I was not correct in asking him to return an ex. (even had someone channel Agares, he told me that to my face. I hope one day Agares will help me with communication, but I cannot ask him for love and things, my friend said that Agares wants me to find other demons to do that.)
I’m not currently in contact either. And I also want him to reach out! It’s surely not impossible. In my case it is like this, the heavy hitter demons had an effect before but made him more withdrawn…he thought about me too much and cut off the contact. I think a subtle approach: warm thoughts, missing me, thinking about me…will go a long way! So yes, Orias and Dantalion are important, maybe Sallos for romantic love. If you want to be mean…Glasya Labolas to make the person lonely and cut off from friends = they’ll be more likely to turn to you (just thinking)
For Vine, I’ll write a similar statement!
For Belial…I’m not sure, maybe: Alex(in your case Alexandra) holds me in high regard. He doesn’t have any negative feelings towards me. (Belial can do that, give you high status.)

1 Like

Wow, so you had a thought connection with Agares! One of his powers is to give the hints and answers…
So you did spells on Alex when you were together? I wouldn’t do it :confused: if your person gives you love and respect - just give your love in real life, energy flow will be also high… you can give him gifts with special intention :sweat_smile: I think the rituals is some king of “B-plan”, when your love starts going away with no special reason… or if any bitch charms him and wants to take him away from you!
About Sallos - I think he’s not the answer for you. He rather looks for a partner… for a new relationship. My first Goetia ritual was in 2021 (from this book) to Sallos, because my contemporary love started going away… and she ran away despite the ritual.
I strongly feel that Zepar can work out with reconciliation…
Glasya Labolas is one of the most dangerous Demons… I would summon him only to punish somebody who I hate and who is an evil person…
Okay, so today we will start with Vine, then with Belial - thank you for the idea!
After all, if I was you, I would try to contact Zepar, even for asking him if Alex would come back to you if you work together. I checked in Tarot what my ex would do towards me after the ritual and saw: 8 of wands (move forward, going faster), wheel of fortune (returning!) and ace of swords (overthinking). Do some divination before the rituals :wink:

1 Like

No, no…the spells were after. The reasons were different, there was no other woman, but Alexander wasn’t ready for a serious thing. It’s more like he’s depressed and anxious. So…he cut it off, and I asked Agares for help, after that.
A friend helped me, because I can’t hear spirits. So…I understand a bit more now about Agares.
Thanks for the information about Sallos, I am not looking for new people. I get attached :slight_smile: I gave it time, so…Now I hope I can try again, to get some contact, get us talking and hopefully, he missed me.
Oh I wonder if you can divine what would happen for me and Alexander!
Today we start with the groundwork or foundations (a layered working takes its time).
So weaken the resistance, and to be seen as important and highly regarded. then, we chip away at things like the aversion…with giving gentle or warm thoughts towards us :slight_smile: I’ll look into Zepar too, for further down the line. I feel Dantalion and Orias will be important after today’s working.

1 Like

I sent you priv, let’s not flood the board, we are going to share with the results in public! :smiley:

2 Likes

you’re right! we will share our results when they come, and maybe I’ll talk and explain my methods. Many people wonder about that and I hope it will help others too!

2 Likes