Are There Ways to Develop Weaker Psychic Senses Using Stronger Psychic Senses?

Does anyone know if you can use your stronger senses to develop your weaker senses? I want to develop my clairaudience and clairvoyance so that they’re more distinct. My clairsentience is stronger than my other senses due to energy work. I am able to feel energy very distinctly while being very awake. With clairaudience, I can match that same distinctness while falling asleep or through meditation. With clairvoyance, I can see faint traces of energy in the air, like wisps of movement in the background static. If I still my mind and look for energy long enough, I see a blue pulsating circle directly in front of my eyes, roughly about the size of my palm. All of these senses are very much heightened and vivid when I lucid dream or astral project. I feel like I can use my connection with clairsentience to strengthen my abilities with clairaudience and clairvoyance, but I’m not sure how

2 Likes

I read this title thinking you were asking how to weaken your own developed subtle senses, lol :woman_facepalming:

To answer your question: I don’t know. What do you consider clairsentience to be? I’d be using any skills/subtle senses you do possess to contact an entity who can assist you in developing your weaker senses. If you can use clairsentience to sense changes in energy, you at least have a basis for communicating with spirits.

Or you can look at exercises to develop the other subtle senses on their own.

Other than that I am unsure. It’s kind of like asking how you’d use your sight to develop your sense of taste.

2 Likes

You’re not the only one :joy:
I thought that too, like “Whut??? you want to be less conscious ?”

2 Likes

Well if it is of any help, it seems that every person has a magical skill which might be traced through some algorhythm. There are powerful witches who can try anything but can’t learn everything or some magical current it’s not for them or a divination system which is not accesible. Probably is allready as a matrix when one is born… Why is that??? Maybe the origin is in astrology or numerology.

1 Like

Just keep practicing, it’s like a muscle, work it to make it stronger. Reward small gains.

1 Like

Lol, I was wondering if I should change the title to something that reads more easily after I wrote it. I was considering contacting some entities from the goetia for growing psychic senses more quickly. Currently, I’m trying to develop these senses individually, so I guess I’ll doing that for now

1 Like

I may look into my astrological chart for answers. I know when I was really young, I used to talk with dead spirits quite frequently. There was only one time that I can actually remember seeing a spirit and that was when I was 13 and I saw a spirit just standing over me and watching me while I was sleeping. It was kind of creepy. I’ve been trying to develop these senses to where they once were when they came so naturally. Thanks for the insight

1 Like

I figured that’s what I’d have to keep doing, just wondering if anyone has ever tried to use their stronger senses to strengthen their weaker senses. It didn’t seem like anyone had asked that question before on this forum. I’ll remember to reward small gains so as to encourage more in the future. Thanks for the advice

I started reading You are Psychic by Debra Lynne Katz and it opened the doors to a whole new world for me, you can get her Trilogy on kindle for 10 bucks, it’s pretty much a training manual for Clairvoyance