Are there trickster entities and which are seem to be , according to your personal experiences?

Hello guys, again!

Those days many queries… Too much free time and will for discussion, magick practice and research too. :slightly_smiling_face:
Are there spirits (demons, angels , Gods…) who promise and accept to help the humans but they don’t? And instead of help they will fool and harm someone even if they have been requested the opposite?

2 Likes

Wooo, huge big question, but there are tests that spirits should pass before aligning with them, or pacting with them… :thinking:

I did post these:

7 Likes

May favorite ones are those who promise and accept to help me, but instead of helping me they do another thing that ends up being better for me than what I asked, although sometimes the path to it might be an ordeal. Sometimes it is better to just do things than to waste precious energy in telepathic arguments.

5 Likes

That’s why we have fiery flails. :wink:

1 Like

Hm, tricky because Loki and Set are tricksters where they will screw with you in a way that may seem like it’s fuckery but it’s just them being oddly unorthodox teachers :thinking:

5 Likes

@MagusOfGamaliel @anon48079295 this is still help and guidance. Those spirits just choose to do it with their own unpredictable unique way, bit still the result is beneficial for you. :slightly_smiling_face:
I was talking about the cases where the spirits promise and accept to help you but they just ask for your energy/ offerings/ time/ dedication but they never accomplish their promises.
Even worse they can play with your mind and affect your mental health in general

1 Like

Don’t forget Coyote, Rabbit, Fox, the Monkey King, Puck… the list goes on and on.

4 Likes

One way to avoid that is to never give those things unless the job is done. The criteria for paying in advance has to do with trust and convenience, but in general I recommend following safety criteria. Sometimes entities will help you for free, and will be up to you if you want to give them something.

I think I affect the mental health of entities

3 Likes

If i have to avoid not to be fooled, why to even trust a spirit from the start? :joy:
I have offered to King Paimon sweets (chocolate that i also love) because i know he is a trustworthy demon and i do respect and adore him from what he has done already for me.
I was wondering, about the other kind of entities, which are not even in the Goetia probably and they are not even mentioned in this forum.
Old, Experienced magicians would probably know…

I see you are one of those who are looking for a safe space within spirituality, in that case I cannot help you, as I beware the sense of humor of my succubi, the personal views of the noble demons(Goetics, Lilith, etc) and the vocabulary of Lovecraftian deities

2 Likes

@MagusOfGamaliel yeah :slightly_smiling_face: I’m one of those who are seeking knowledge and give-take help and guidance from the spiritual world, because i was disappointed from the human…
If you have reached the deepest bottom of sadness and desperation from another human being which you have totally trusted and loved, the last thing you want is to be treated like this from a spirit…
So yeah, im trying to meet the heighest sense of knowledge, love, collaboration and admiration for spirits that would accept me to work with them.

1 Like

Those are parasites not daemons. A daemon will keep their word. A parasite will not.

Also be wary how you word things as a daemon will also be quite literal if it suits them. They have their own agendas. Motivations. Personalities and eccentricities. All in all though they tend to be honorable especially if the operator is.

2 Likes

That happens to a lot of people here, thus some have an opinion that the demons are literally “good” Spirits have their opinions, their agendas, their sense of humor, thus it is not advisable to treat them like if they were Barney the dinosaur, because that leads to disappointment in the moment that something doesn’t go as trusted. Spirits have various reasons to lie, sometimes your guides will lie to you if that is better for you, and sometimes that path of improvement may be paved with pain, other times they won’t be careful with their language and you might misinterpret them. I advice you to treat your guides like if they were your friends, with the proper formalitie if needed for workings, but with a sense of that things in this craft are not that objective nor that perfect

4 Likes

That means that is heighly possible, if you work with a demon you think that is the demon you evoked but in reality, its a parasite who is replying…?! Could a demon let this happen?

1 Like

I have talked with a few members here who had admitted there are trickster demons…
they can tell you for instance, that they can do something for you but this never happens. They would keep asking for more energy and offerings, and 9 months later nothing in the situation changed, neither their promise was been kept…
What could this mean…?

Wouldn’t be the daemon allowing it. It would be the operator not being ready to evoke/invoke, not knowing the actual enn or sigil and using an imposters or someone’s personal one that was meant strictly for them. Not setting up proper boundaries and guards during ritual. And like @MagusOfGamaliel said each individual daemon is going to behave in a unique way. They are very intricate and unique beings. That chose wether they will or will not help one out. And yes guides can and do lie at times. It is them getting the operator to use their free will and critical thinking and not just be led around blindly.

3 Likes

Those cases are often seen here as cases of parasites that pretend to be well known entities. Demons would allow this because demons don’t care about people in general

1 Like

To be honest, i feel more attracted to Greek Gods( as my origin is) and to the Angels ( however this tend to change because of what I have learned here about tbe Angels :joy:)
So im trying to find out, facts and cases about spirits in general and ofcourse the demons, so i can form a realistic opinion about them as im reaaallyyy trying to get rid of my Christian stereotypes. :v::slightly_smiling_face:

@MagusOfGamaliel btw is your profile picture here about the Virgin Mary and Jesus? Seems like it

1 Like

Yes, it is, not a very common thing here

2 Likes