Are there any LHP related Grabovoi codes?

Hey there guys, is there any LHP current within the Grabovoi codes??? So many lightworkers and peace and love bs is related to it but not enough substancial stuff like spiritism, necromancy and stuff like that.

Are there Grabovoi codes to summon the demonic aspect of a God or open a portal for luciferic beings or one to materialise satanic entities? A Grabovoi code for the watchers and Enochian angels would be nice.

:snake:

Grabovoi code or numbers are radionic signatures that can help to heal both your body and mind. They were invented by the Russian psychic Grigory Grabovoy. He discovered them using psionics and wrote them is a book.

So theyā€™re a bit like sigils: pick the code for the thing you want and charge and activate it.

Considering the current Grabovoi is coming from, probably not, but you could buy his book and leaf through it seeing if thereā€™s anything you can use that way :woman_shrugging:

I donā€™t know if you can create your own codes the same way to can create sigils: I donā€™t see the point in reinventing the wheel, I personally donā€™t see why these ā€œcodesā€ should be special or associated with any particular vibration except as set by the intention of the practitionerā€¦ might as well use a sigil.

2 Likes

Radionic codes can be made yourself for anything you want and work better than premade ones. Though I will say they likely have more substance to it than a lot of LHP stuff simply because the current it comes from is more grounded and objective in its actions than the religious dogma surrounding a lot of supposed gods and spirits.

1 Like

Grabovoi said he can ressurect people and that would be like necromancy and there is a Grabovoi code to change a demon into an angel. The FBI pain relief code 55515 is also similar to Grabovoi codes right?
Would be nice if @E.A could start a project including codes for LHP.

Dude just make your own. They are a common thing for any user of radionics to make. They represent your personal connection between you and the target whether that target is an object, location, person, spirit, program, or concept. They radionic rates very easy to figure out how to get them.

http://www.charlescosimano.com/uploads/2/7/5/1/2751618/basicpsionics.pdf this is a free ebook that has the most basic stuff of psionics and radionics including how to obtain rates for yourself and what they are and mean.

1 Like