Are there any good beings/entities that can be your very tall girlfriend or find you one?

I am having a difficult time with finding a very tall girlfriend and just ask myself and to the people here if there exists any being or entity that is good and want to help people with finding love in the context of being your girlfriend or helping you with finding a girlfriend. I am looking for a very tall girfriend with a good personality that match me.

1 Like

@Philosopherx

Hi there! Have you considered creating your own servitor to find you just such a woman? You could programme it so that it knows exactly what you’re looking for in a woman, including her height.

Damon Brand’s book Magickal Servitors has a few good pointers, and is highly recommended.

If that doesn’t interest you, you could sigil for her to manifest.

How about consulting one of the 72 Goetia demons? There a demons that can bring a romantic partner.

Hope that helps!

10 Likes

Hello @Philosopherx,

Please introduce yourself as you were asked in a previous thread. It is a rule here on the forum

Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

3 Likes

You want a tall girlfriend because of the resident evil thing dont you?
Try a modifying a ritual of love from zanna blaise book

11 Likes

I invoqe afrodite and give a clear peticion and yes not perfect but meet a few asians and one move across me.

Everyone is after the Dommy Vampire Mommy now.

11 Likes

I think her daughters are better looking.

3 Likes

:rofl:

That’s what TV does to people… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I see you are also a man of culture

What resident evil thing? lol the game??

Probably the new resident evil game and there’s a video going…

… Everyone was making such a fuss about this woman on the video.

2 Likes

The actress who played her recently died. Rip.

Milla Jovovich is still alive.

I’m talking about the voice actress who plays Lady Dimitrescu.

1 Like

LOL I LOVE THIS POST AND BACK IT UP 100 PERCENT
And honestly call Aphrodite—save up your sexual energy --i’d say a week at tops --give her your orgasm as an offering to her on her sigil ---- and please for the love of god let it dry up and burn it the next day —make a petition as well while in the --you could say "sex rite " in a brief amount of words thats pretty much what it is-- and ask her for these types of things
ask left -right - up and down tall women to be in abundance to you -be a bit specific but not TO MUCH --Your orgasm will hold all your intentions anyway --and just drop the lust for results --i’d mention asking her to attract both these quote on quote "tall woman " on both social media and real life
I say Aphrodite personally because ive had a lot of success in attracting all kinds of woman --attention–and dam near worship at times LMFAO
Im very up front and honest with her at all times to as well I never beat around the bush with Aphrodite–give her plenty of other offerings daily as well out of devotion --she loves that stuff im telling you --wine—incense–canndles etc
Hope this helps
I found this post kinda funny but still wanted to give info you could at least consider

2 Likes

that’s a tall order.

3 Likes

:ok_hand:

I mean any entity that is associated with love/lust can do this.

The lady who voiced Dimitrescu is still alive. The voice actress who died was one of the people who voiced on of Dimitrescu’s daughter.

1 Like