Are there any effective spells to get back an ex without invoking demons?

I have vinegar and the salt, is there anything that can replace ammonia or is it necessary?

If a curse or spell or something that is trying to manipulate your energies or emotions during an opportune time (to triangulate you with another person and then claim you are a stalker)

Here is what you do:

1. Get the demon in your power and under YOUR CONTROL
  2. Give it sex energy
  3. Hold it in place for a few days, build it up give it LOTS of love energies
  4. Invoke Kali Maa to remove the fucker from your home.
  5. Send it back to sender. Usually, most often this person will undergo tragedy beyond all measure after this. When you see their life shatter before your eyes, you will be verified it’s them.

Love WINS. Always
That’s all you will EVER have to do. Nobody of their demonic entities can access you without your consent.

2 Likes

To my opinion - no. If the target is stubborn and doesn’t want you back and you’d like to manipulate his thoughts and feelings - no angel would do this for you. If he loves you but let’s say feels insecure or there is some kind of misunderstanding between both of you then you won’t need any magic. If there is love a nice conversation or the 3 magic phrases “thank you, i love you, i am sorry” do miracles. Otherwise when it comes to manipulation demons would do the work. Angels do not manipulate.

Other than that - I think that you must be very experienced and strong magician if you count only on some ritual or any ingredients to do the work without seeking any entitie’s help, but relying on your own power of thought.

Hi can you tell me what an encounter spell please

Hiiii can I have the curse break bath too pls thanks!!!