Are there any effective spells to get back an ex without invoking demons?

LOL yeah

Makes a little thing called chlorine gas :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I have not done any get ex back spells so I cannot really be helpful in that department. However, stepping over that general line most people do not cross, it sounds like you two had a escalation problem. Essentially, the underlining issues were not being communicated well and when those little issues came up, all the fustration from those underlining conflicts (family drama, money, expectations of one’s partner, etc) created a bigger conflict than what the actual event was worth. It is something common these days.

So, if you two do get back together, it sounds like that would be something to be worked for. As well as supplementing every bad moment with plenty of good ones. Magick can be great help when it comes to love, but it is no substitute for underlining work as a couple in the long run. Check out Scott Stanley’s work on the psychology of relationships, as it has proven helpful in my own. Worst comes to worst, it may be helpful in your next relationship. Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!

Yeah but if you keep starting fights with the lad it’s just not going to work out.

Yes if you’re going huff something try model airplane glue or VCR head cleaner. You could use the 100% silk pocket square to show class and sophistication but if huffing on the cheap a nylon cotton blend works just fine. One trick I learned from Martha Stewart, is to take a cardboard cylinder from an empty roll of paper towels taped with scotch tape to a base of a chinette paper plate, I call it the Huntington post. Now I don’t always huff but when I do I huff gold spraypaint. Huff responsibly.

Tons of hoodoo spells do not involve invoking any spirits or demons.

Do a honey jar spell or candle magick spell. Both are easy.
Also take one of his used clothing, wrap it with your clean clothing and keep it in your drawer.

The best magick is to find out the root of your problems and fixing it. If there is a clash of core values or ideals, you may want to address that. Also are these fights happening before your period, it could be your PMS. : )

Thank you! Do I do the the clothes thing after a spell? Or just anytime, what’s should this do?

Just anytime!!!

If you have any of his personal concerns like hair or used underwear you can do a lot of things. Also if you have his picture, you can do a spell with magnets where you place both of your pictures facing each other and put magnets on opposite sides holding the pictures in strong bond forever. Traditionally lodestones are used but any magnet from Home Depot is fine. Look up lodestone spell.

Lodestone is nothing but magnetite.

Can I print a pic? Also I’ll do this but honestly I feel like it’s gonna take a powerful spell to work

Yes a print is fine. Everything adds up!!! It’s mostly the simple things that are most effective.

It takes a small ant to kill an elephant.

You can summon the saints and archangels if you like. There are specific saints for matters of love.

For example would I call upon archange Michael and ask for him to bring us together?

Correct but you put in all your passions while requesting that and what you will do to change and honor the relationship and honor the angels by offering water and light a candle.

This is how I got the job done. No deities or entities required - just your will and a few things you probably already have around the house.

Also: do NOT contact your ex and keep yourself too busy to lust after results. Real-world steps help support your magick.

2 Likes

Maybe could you help me? I can’t message you for some reason but I can talk somewhere else

Steps on how to cast the spell

Messaged you.

I learned an interesting trick during my time in the Army to tell if it is true magnetite or counterfeit.

Subject the magnetite to extreme heat; if it is no longer attractive after cooling it was counterfeit. True Magentite will never lose that magnetic quality.

P.S. I did not mean to derail this thread, but it isn´t often someone mentions lodestone, and so this is really the first opportunity I have had to share that tidbit.

1 Like

Thats a cool fact to know. Every opportunity is always a good learning opportunity. Thank you for sharing.

Check out Agnes Vivarelli’s youtube- she’s not magick per se but she teaches you how to become energetically and emotionally attractive by clearing up your internal state, which in itself has strong parallels with not lusting after results after casting a spell. I would go as far as saying I have learnt to feel and become attractive again because of listening to her, she would magnify any magickal workings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I am gonna check her out!

1 Like