Are the demons aspects of the human mind?

Also I am not sure if this is just a shamanic thing, but I have realized the more I invoke the spirits I work with the more their conscious thoughts merge with my own. The more spirits and demons/angels you work with the more of your memories of childhood/past that disappear at a rapid rate. My belief is because your merging your thoughts with theirs some old memories must be erased so that your brain has room for the much larger consciousness.

Lol I noticed too but I can’t be mad at it. When emotions get involved it leads to misinterpretation I assume and I rather try and stay detached from that unless it’s something I deeply care about then I can’t make any promises lmao.

Also it’s similar to soul diving but in the mindscape, I use to have one which a friend saw as black webs hooking into aspects of my mind which triggered my need to change my outlook on things

1 Like

I love all those different things you can learn in this path! I didn’t know something like that existed. Damn !!!

It seems weird how someone can take a vague statement personal just because it disagrees with their point of view. Oof :pensive:

1 Like

Exactly the same here. Im mostly calm and collected but on a few subjects I get pretty heated bahaha

1 Like

Well, when a parasite gets in it knows you better than you do. It will use your own weaknesses and emotions and subconcious against you. In a sense, they try to integrate themselves into your being to help them feed and get their way.

You have the Schwartz Sonne (Black Sun) design?!

This thread is amazing. Learned so much.

Yes, I believe that most spirits are aspects of the human subconscious mind, I distinguish between local and non-local spirits. Local spirits are those which are aspects of our subconscious, which is the connection with the all, the source, the divine, whatever one wishes to call it; and non-local spirits are usually parasites or the ghosts of deceased individuals.

Let us look at The Lovers card:

The man (the conscious mind) looks at the woman (the subconscious mind) who looks at the angel (the divine, the source, etc.) But, you might be skeptical. So, lets look at the Supernal Triad of the Tree of Life in Kabbalah.

supernal_magus

This triad represents the head. Kether (the Crown) represents the divine, the source, the spirit, whatever name you want to give it, Chokhmah (Wisdom) represents the conscious mind, and Binah (Understanding) represents the subconscious mind. The Path from Keter to Chokhmah is 0 The Fool:

The Fool is facing away from the Sun, which represents the source of divine (or occult in the proper meaning of hidden) power and knowledge.

The Path from Keter to Binah is 1 The Magician:

The Magician has complete divine power and knowledge. He is utilizing the power of the four suits (which represent the elements) and he has obtained immortality from his divine power and knowledge.

The Path from Chockmah to Binah is 3 The Empress:

She is new life, the union of the conscious and subconscious minds have given birth to new life, it is creative and pregnant with infinite possibility. And passing through it is the Path from Keter to Tipharet (Beauty) is 2 The High Priestess:
Yes, I believe that most spirits are aspects of the human subconscious mind, I distinguish between local and non-local spirits. Local spirits are those which are aspects of our subconscious, which is the connection with the all, the source, the divine, whatever one wishes to call it; and non-local spirits are usually parasites or the ghosts of deceased individuals.

Let us look at The Lovers card:

The man (the conscious mind) looks at the woman (the subconscious mind) who looks at the angel (the divine, the source, etc.) But, you might be skeptical. So, lets look at the Supernal Triad of the Tree of Life in Kabbalah.

supernal_magus

This triad represents the head. Kether (the Crown) represents the divine, the source, the spirit, whatever name you want to give it, Chokhmah (Wisdom) represents the conscious mind, and Binah (Understanding) represents the subconscious mind. The Path from Keter to Chokhmah is 0 The Fool:

The Fool is facing away from the Sun, which represents the source of divine (or occult in the proper meaning of hidden) power and knowledge.

The Path from Keter to Binah is 1 The Magician:

The Magician has complete divine power and knowledge. He is utilizing the power of the four suits (which represent the elements) and he has obtained immortality from his divine power and knowledge.

The Path from Chockmah to Binah is 3 The Empress:

She is new life, the union of the conscious and subconscious minds have given birth to new life, it is creative and pregnant with infinite possibility. And passing through it is the Path from Keter to Tipharet (Beauty) is 2 The High Priestess:

The High Priestess is in possession of the divine knowledge of the Torah. She stands between the pillars of Boaz and Jachin, pointing to the ceremony of ritual. Because it is through ritual that we approach the subconscious and get the results we seek. And Evocation is nothing more than another ritual to access the subconscious to receive results.

This is why everyone can be contacting the same spirit, but have wildly different UPG about them. Some evoke Satan and say that he is also Lucifer. Some evoke Satan and say that he is not Lucifer, etcetera. This is because the subconscious is filling in personal details that don’t exist, but you are asking for. The Subconscious Minds divine knowledge is meant for things that are real and have a true answer and a false answer.

And if we add up all the Paths on the Supernal Triad 0+1+3+2=6 The Lovers, which we’ve already looked at.

Any questions?

2 Likes

Atman = Brahman, everything you see and experience is an aspect of your own mind, it doesn’t make it any less real or valuable.

2 Likes

Mental dives on people you say?.. ? I have been seeing the deer antlers on your user pic in my minds eye and somehow your username was ringing in the past few days. But it stopped

I may be new to most of this stuff, but has anyone tried asking these spirits? Many sources say some of them can answer these questions truthfully, so has anyone thought to ask?

Also, I can’t know the answer for sure, but I believe they are spirits. Even Crowley’s Illustrated Goetia addresses them as spirits quite often, and many sources call them spirits or fallen angels or what have you. Calling them demons in the same sense as horror movie demons is the same kind of sensationalism the early Abrahamic churches used to give them a bad rap in the first place.

I am most familiar with the Goetic Spirits right now because that’s where I’ve been called to start all of this, but while I reject the main teachings of the Abrahamic religions, I do tend to believe that all religious and spiritual paths have some hint of truth to them. It could be entirely possible that these beings are fallen angels and such.

On the other hand, I generally see all of this demon and darkness talk as being edgy. Which is fine and all, but I can’t help but think some hundreds of years ago people decided to take the word satan, an actual word in an actual language that was never a proper name, and make it the title of this caricature of the adversary of God and mankind. It’s like a political cartoon except in the medieval church.

I believe what I believe because something I have yet to explain compels me to believe it. I believe that many, if not all, of the “demons” are actual entities. I also believe that the human mind can indeed conjure up such things and that some of these spirits seem to embody those aspects, but that doesn’t necessarily explain why so many of them have similar offices (as per the Goetia, it seems like every other spirit listed can tell you past, present, and future events, there are more than one who can build you towers for war and such, a handful can get you good familiars sometimes all the way up to perfect familiars, and at least two can turn you into a bird if you’d like).

But again, I’m the new guy so please excuse my ignorance and/or naïvete.

1 Like

Its not ignorance… You’re not naive… You’re right… Trust your intuition… The purpose of all this is to explore… Find out our own truths… Ascent is personal

1 Like

If i can ask,us humans summoming demons means that we become playable characters to the demons in a sense? That’s why they like to help us?

1 Like

Exactly! Lets not forget for them to manifest, they have to use the practitioner’s energy. There is an exchange, and we dunno how much it influences.

1 Like

They don’t use the practitioners energy to manifest lol it takes more energy than the practitioner has for a being to manifest here. Hence why many practitioners who rely on external sources and call on said external sources rather than using their own energy. Because their own energy isn’t enough due to one reason or another.

3 Likes

As within, so without, my friend

I completely agree, bud