Are Nymphs horny little things?

I have a nymph around me and it might be the reason some desires are very strong recently.

Nymphs can be, you have to stop thinking of them as “does this shoe fit all of them” and more like "is this particular nymph [insert question] " because some nymphs are, some aren’t. It really depends on the individual.

2 Likes

No clue I started collecting crystals and apparently entities like to bond to them so I honestly don’t know. I have had a lot of stuff happen around me since I started doing magik

1 Like

I thought about this first. I try not to use the stereotype of them immediately, I base my opinion on my experiences with them.

2 Likes

Have you spoken with this one? maybe gotten to know her to see maybe if her presence is affecting you?

When will people stop confusing Nymphs with nymphomaniacs? Yes, the root “nymph” comes from the Greek word “nymph” and it means “young bride/wife”. Mania, another Greek word, means rage and lunacy in great extend. That’s why we have Nymphs and Maenads and I assure you they are very different things.

Nymphs are nature spirits, protectors of forests, springs, rivers, mountains that in some occasions bore demi-gods and more often they were trusted with baby Gods to raise them.
As nature spirits, yes, they’re more carefree than ancient Greek women or even modern whatever nationality humans and nudity means nothing to them, that’s because as the free spirits they are, they cannot be bounded by laws and “musts”. They represent freedom, being untamed and independent, something that was forbidden for women for many many centuries.

Only in the last couple centuries the word nymph was shifted and got stuck with the word “mania” to represent something “bad” as a woman with uncontrollable sexual desire. So before you think again that you might have a horny little Nymph there, you should first think if a) you got a whatever else type of spirit and b) the possibility you might confuse sexual with sensual.

8 Likes

I can’t seem to talk to her she seem really shy. She only appears when I’m not paying attention.

What Silent said. Which he didn’t in any way say as an ‘outburst’, as far as I can tell, that was weird.

They’re not female, by the way.

Nymphs are nature spirits, they’re not very interested in humans except for working with them to grow things. They like growing planty things, it’s what they do. If it’s coming indoors with you, I doubt it’s a nymph, unless you have a lot of pretty happy houseplants.

2 Likes

Nymphs are female ._. theyre considered minor female deities or female nature spirits. The male counterparts of the nymphs were the Satyrs, Panes, Potamoi and Tritons.

1 Like

I do agree my wording could have been better but it’s been said now. I can feel a great sadness from the nymph so I plan to buy them a plant and I will plant the crystal that it occupies in it so she has a plant all to it’s own and I will replant it in a forest when it is mature enough.

1 Like

If the informations I gave you are negative whatsoever then let @Lady_Eva come and scold me.

2 Likes

If only I was a mister lol… Seems I was gone far too long from here and people forgot my gender

2 Likes

I don’t plan on doing anything. I say let it stay up it is your opinion and well it needs to be seen! I hope you no harm from anyone. How the hell will we make progress on anything if all we do is bicker and shun each other.

Know to laugh at all of this! It’s been an awesome discussion and I hope to hear more about nymphs.

Lmao I wasnt really thinking about gender when I posted it xD it was just funny to me since I’ve seen the episode.

I called Lady_Eva myself so she can remove my message if it comes out as “bickering” and “shunning”. I answered on your thread title which calls Nymphs “horny little things” and on your OP post stating your desires are high. I gave you historical and mythological facts and analyzed you the meaning of the words. Now, if you see it as an attack because the conversation didn’t went with “oh yeah they’re really dirty little horny things!”, well sorry but
~Its under the wrong section, the right one is Love, Sex Magick
and
~I don’t think I’d help you to learn anything if I just agree or scroll past.

:v:Ok

They’re very real but self centered and focused on their love of nature

Maybe it’s the humans that evoke them that are the “horny little things”?