Are drug users easier targets?

Have I been summoned by a few people’s mention of my name and the incense of their worthless opinions/assumptions about my offers rising before me?

Guess I have.

Look, y’all.

A magician can choose to do stuff for free in the fullest sense of the word. They can have their own reasons for doing it.

Please keep your assumptions to ya self. Unless you are the one actually doing the work here and calling forth the entities I call forth, and making the plans I make.

That’s all I gotta say

3 Likes

Thats just the price you pay when you talk about it in public. Marketing can be a bitch and you do not get to choose what opinions others speak behind closed doors or in public. Gotta pay the big bucks if you want good PR.

3 Likes

There’s a difference in paying big bucks and ass kissing to peoples opinions

2 Likes

Sorry to necro but I just read that you think weed reduces a person’s will. This is incorrect in my case and I smoke every day. It in fact strengthens my focus and relieves unappealing elements such as stress, depression and anxiety which while out of the way, I can focus on a ritual better. So it would depend on the person. And weed does not kill you. You can’t od from weed even if you took a high dose edible.

Maybe it weakens someone else’s will but in my case, the demons dance in my weed smoke.

probably yes, as drug users already shorten their life expectancy a lot depending on the drug and the timespan used