Are drug users easier targets?

THC/marijuana is a Drug. It chemically alters you.

1 Like

Itā€™s going to depend on the person, I mean I disagree with the 12 step concept all addicts have the same personality and so on, addictions DO have things in common but by no means everything.

What will tip one person into destruction will make another take mastery of their own life and become more powerful.

6 Likes

Ok, Dr. Shoal

2 Likes

You must be one of those religious weed types. I guess I touched upon one of the homeless hippies sensitivities.

Weed is a Drug. It causes above average change within The body in order experience getting high. Duh.

1 Like

:astonished:

2 Likes

Spiritual entities usually take the path of least resistance. My Magickal teacher told me a story. Donā€™t know if itā€™s true.

A practitioner was in need of a specific amount of cash and he needed it quickly. He performed the ritual. Next day a machine at his work place destroyed his arm and the compensation was approximately the amount of money he needed. This is not to suggest that such entities are evil, just that their apprehensions (and time frames) are different to our own. This is why itā€™s important to specifically rule out you or loved ones getting injured or killed in such operations. Iā€™ve also come across stories of relatives dying and leaving money in Wills.

Al.

1 Like

I knew plenty of weed smokers who get Lazy and some paranoid. There was one I knew who could easily write Code on the computer while high. It depends I guess. I wish I could say for sure it extends life.

1 Like

Ha, the point I made stands. Homeless, hippie or otherwise, thereā€™s no chemical patent on THC.

2 Likes

I think my original point was lost in the discussion. Lol

When I asked the original question, it was basically wondering if the reason why drug addicts tend to die quickly after someone does a death ritual or spell on them is because itā€™s just the path of least resistance. In my reading on baneful/death magic, I have come across many people who have dispatched hard drug abusers and it seemed to have a occurred quickly. Iā€™m assuming that if people did it on those who tend to drive drunk, it would apply that way as well. But I donā€™t recall reading that especially not enough to compare it to drug overdoses.

Iā€™m asking because I took a member up on their offer to take care of a few people. I would say about half have substance abuse issues or a history of them. The other half nothing. There are one or two that have some health issues, so Iā€™m waiting to see how each one of them turn out.

1 Like

Oh, well, Iā€™m sure that substance abuse (chemical alteration of the triune philosophy and supranational combine) of any inherent substance can be applied to terminal logistics. Happy voyuring.

1 Like

We are addictive by nature imho. The brain and body is a chemical lab itself. This might not be subject to just drug users. I keep thinking on the NDE and the happy feeling people say of ever love, warmth etc. Better to lure, tempt, target, trap, and enslave with ā€œhoney.ā€ And it truly makes me ponder on even the sex magical and lose of Parma etc. For those who are ā€œblindā€ in other sensory abilities could it not be angels weakening the magi to make such an easy target?

Itā€™s starting to look as if angels are more devious and indirect than the demons. Best to just lump it as spirits. There are parasites, vampires, users, abusers, and powers with motives and agendas. Seems like humans are prime targets and utterly stupid as ā€œapesā€in many regards. Primal being to be invested in to harvest for whatever.

And the Bible backs this by saying those that donā€™t obey or follow are stricken hard. So why create being just to enslave. Maybe the old religions are correct; we were created as a slave race and worth nothing to these beings.

And it makes me ponder the ā€œdemonsā€ as well. Even the EAK rituals where heā€™s seen the making of ā€œbodiesā€ in a forge. Vessels for spirits/souls persuaded to a side used in a game or war?

Now those videos of ki/chi power enthrall me a bit and thatā€™s something I can pursue eagerly. Use the power within without other beings. I think all my wanting of invoking, possession, should come to an end. Why rely on some other being (and theyā€™ve shown little to me anyways to nil)?

At least the journey reinforced the adversarial nature vs all. And thatā€™s something I can look forward too. Annihilation or not; itā€™s better than being any beingā€™s pawn. So gutting god or gutting Lucifer or Satan or whomever; it donā€™t matter much since imho an OMNI is everything and perhaps itā€™s playing both sides of the coin in this game.

Still wouldnā€™t of minded knowing how many despise or hate me but meh guess Iā€™ll have to work on awareness.

3 Likes

Xo
Couldnā€™t have said it better myself.

Iā€™ll report back in a few months. The results will be interesting, I think.

In a way, yes. Drug addiction, in many ways, can interfere with your best efforts very much like doing love magick on an already infatuated target. It is not the easiest thing in the world, IMO.

Another example: do you know many people who magically cure addictions of others, or is it usually the person using magick on their Self to free their self?

Hypothetically speaking of course, if I were attacking a dope head I would be targeting the personā€™s circumstances rather than the addict directly.

A hot dose. Shot in a trap house. Shot during a burguralry. Arrested, convicted and shanked in slam. Suicide. All very probable avenues of demise without putting the brunt of focus of the junkie.

Happy hunting.

2 Likes

Someone who already does drugs seems to be more predisposed to die in an overdose.
I believe someone who doesnā€™t do drugs at all is less likely to have that happen. Is it possible that the first time you do drugs you can overdose? Of course. But I donā€™t see putting the effort into someone who doesnā€™t dabble in that or that lifestyle versus someone whose lifestyle is that all day everyday.

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Someone who is not an addict or who does not dabble in drugs is more likely to end up getting hit by a car in the crosswalk, killed by a spouse or possibly shot in a convenience store robbery. All those things that you mentioned like the hot dose, being shot in trap house and shanked in jail are more likely to happen to someone who lives a druggie, junkie lifestyle. Is it possible that someone who doesnā€™t dabble in drugs could end up driving a junkie friend to a trap house and end up getting shot? Yes. But is that the path of least resistance? No.

I left it up to the magician. I didnā€™t really ask anything; I just sent my list. Iā€™ll check in a few weeks. I only have regular contact with one target.

1 Like

You completely missed what I am trying to say. I am not saying to kill a non drug user via a first use overdose is easier. That is just retarded. I am saying that overriding the will of an addict with effect is not as easy as you think.

You will figure it out on your own, I am sure.

If you really want confirmation that you are having an effect, kill someone healthy. If you do happen to kill a doper, you will always have to wonder if you just caught them at the point when it would have happened anyways. That is piss poor proof of effect, IMO. Weak shit (no offense).

And if it is so easy in your estimation then why are you having someone else do it for you? Not trying to be a dick, but it is an honest question.

1 Like

This is all Iā€™m going to say at this point because several people in this thread have just gone way off Script and ignored what I made very clear in not only my first post but several posts and responses after.

I took someoneā€™s offer up on it. Itā€™s like why didnā€™t you paint your house when a painter offer to do it for free? Yeah I should just go out and spend money time and energy doing something that someone offered to do for free for me? To prove what to who?

Since several people have chosen to throw their own two cents in on things that had absolutely nothing to do with my original question, Iā€™ll just leave you guys to the thread. I asked a question and very few people seem to be interested in answering it. Itā€™s really quite tiring at this point because it happens very often.

I donā€™t believe that when you murder death kill (joke) someone who was most likely going to die that way that it takes anything away from the work. Take someone who was a crackhead but has been clean for 10 years who dies of an overdose. Everyone else is going to wonder what happened because they were clean. But you would know why it happened because youā€™re the one who did it. I donā€™t do things for other people. I donā€™t need someone patting me on the back for every little thing that I do like some kind of pet. I would just be happy it was done.

By the way, I never once said it was easy. Not sure where you read that, but I never typed it. Good night.

1 Like

Did you say easy as in a direct quote? No. Do you have an awful lot to say about magical theory, but have someone else doing your dirty work for you? Yep. So honestly, I really do not think you know what you are talking about.

If you did then this thread would likely not exist, would it? You would already have the answer, wouldnā€™t you?

As for getting the work done for free, another poor idea. You get what you pay for. A serious and effective magician generally charges out the ass for simple things like love or court spells. And you are getting multiple kills for free? Right.

Let me know when the junkies get whacked. Right after
I will sell you a bridge in New York :wink:

2 Likes

If you believe for any reason that he is going to kill a used-to-be addict for you for free then heā€™s already inside your mind. Iā€™m surprised you didnā€™t learn your lesson earlier in the year----leave well enough aloneā€¦especially when you are in the wrong. Just a thought, but I wouldnā€™t shake a stick at it. Happy berthday.

2 Likes

Earlier Micah was advertising something similar

1 Like