Are Demons Real?

Ok this one is harder. I think the planets and stars are … they have the consciousness of beings. And I’ve had the awareness of this when i was Christian and it just kinda came to me. Through my studies and meditations I’ve seen that they are entites or energies. There is a conscious aspect and an elemental aspect to it. I’m not sure how or the mechanics of it yet but…

What are your views or knowledge of this? I’m a slow texter!! Don’t pick on me!! Lol! I see the answer there. So we agree on it! But. How do you think it works? Do they live IN the planet and star kinda like Gaia doesnor ARE they the planet and star?? And are the stars the fire elemental energies that were formed? (Ie. The Djinn mad Jinn) Lucifer is fire. And he’s a star. Hes my star but that’s another topic!

2 Likes

Also, this will sound weird but whatever. I have “memories” of being a star. Sometimes I focus on that just because it’s so peaceful. I think it’s the happiest I’ve ever been.

2 Likes

Not weird. I have memories of being the void. A void? And ditto!! It feels so peaceful and perfect. Like home.

2 Likes

I have evoked planetary intelligences, planetary spirits, planetary powers, planetary angels. I mean, just depends what form of planetary entity you’re talking about? For example, Arbatel lists planetary spirits that exist and they’re so very different. I spent months Evoking them and getting to know them. I feel that planetary spirits are part of a huge consciousness that IS the planet. They’re aspects. Ya know?

4 Likes

OK this is getting interesting. Yes. My thoughts on the planets actually being the entities themselves would be my answer. The phrase millions of years implies they’ve been around way longer than us. And yeah I could see a planet having other independent spirits because of their moons. Just like our moon, earth and son symbolize and ARE God’s. To me they are gods… Elemental spirits I think are based more on mountains seas and other terrain… I do believe there are gods for other things that are not man made either. Like death & love.
I believe Lucifer to be a planet. But the universe is so gigantic and ancient there’s no telling what other big beings are out there. TBH I’m sure the astral level and infernal empire among others having god’s predating us and not being man made. The one is all and the all is one.

2 Likes

So do you think they live in the planet like a mash of energies swirling around, or on it- kinda like we do. I don’t know. I mean, the astral world seems pretty “solid” and real when I’m over there. I’m trying to wrap my brain around it and visualize it more. I guess I’m a visual person and if i can see it in my head i can do it. If not, then it’s hard for me to understand it.

1 Like

Yes, I have healed the physical body of myself and others. I mean instant, verifiable healing. I have psychically manipulated lots of people. I have cursed people, places, and things. I have literally caused people to say or do exactly what was in my sigil or statement of intent. I mean, yea none of this required me to go fulfill it through actions. I’m not saying this will be the case all the time, because if it’s not within the realm of possibility you will not get results like that. What’s within the realm of possibility? I can explain what I mean if you want in detail. I’ll have to do some serious typing though :thinking:. But you asked for spell work examples. Do you want like the actual ritual steps, and the results specifically or are the experiences I shared enough?

1 Like

That also brings the question what is a god besides becoming ones ourselves. How long do we have to ascend to reach the point of being on the same level of godness as say Lucifer or Azazel?

1 Like

I know the steps to do a ritual. Giving examples of instant magick that you really put alot of energy to manifest. The results of that spell. Without having to do anything yourself invoking the outside world. Besides the ritual itself. And yes Id like to hear your thoughts of the limit of reality.
And yeah I’ve had some moments when I’ve called on spirits and felt better instantly. There’s small things that you can’t explain happening or you can by saying the entities did it for you and helped you. That’s what I think. As we follow them I’m sure they look out for us ya know.

1 Like

I think of the nature of reality as defined by Hermes’ teachings. We have translations of the Emerald Tablet. The most modern text on Hermetics I think is The Kybalion. I will PM you when I get home. I understand the doubt. I really do. I hope some of my experiences will help you out.

Pulling strings from the background or causing our mindset to change, helping our goal to me are both magick. It’s very much mental state. That’s why it’s so easy to have a person curse themselves without ever lighting a candle.

When you find out what seems to be true for you it will be true so don’t worry about letting yourself down or anything like that.

After recent events in my life there’s no way I can’t believe we truely can manipulate our environments and futures. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is good to hear. Perfect timing for me actually because i needed a little encouragement. Thanks.

2 Likes

Dont get me wrong I do believe in all of this with my heart and soul.

1 Like

So here’s what I mean by within the realm of possibility. Let’s just say you want a new job. You do a ritual to get a new job, but you don’t go apply for jobs. Well, that’s not possible. But, you can change the situation at your current job if you don’t want to change jobs.
Next point I’ll use winning the lottery. You buy your ticket and do a ritual to win. But 574,356,312 other people buy a ticket too. Some of them may also be magicians, and more likely than not, a portion of them are. There are millions of emotions and thoughts trying to direct the winning numbers to them. How much psychic force would need to be applied to that in order to shift it your way? Is it possible? I don’t know. The amount of force required to manifest winning the lottery is a lot greater than what is required to change something directly connected to you, such as your boss’s mistreatment of you. You can use a demon to manipulate him into forgetting why he was mad at you, or get him transferred, even kill him. Or you can get yourself transferred very easily, because there are less variables, less psychic energy involved. For you to win the lottery is to change an enormous vibration on a nationwide scale. For you to win at your job may only require shifting a few elements in your favor.
So technically all is possible, but are you able to apply enough force to shift an area of influence that effects that part of the matrix? So let’s take something very simple, yet possible to test the theory whether or not you can manifest by magick alone without action on your part.
We can make a sigil that says “It is my will for an orange ball to appear in my yard.” So you create the sigil, charge it, and release it to the Universe. You forget about it. This was done on MindAndMagick YouTube channel. Members of the audience did this and wrote in to Frater Xavier saying an orange ball showed up in their yard. That’s a useless example, but anyone can do it.

4 Likes

It also highlights set it and forget it.
Because you don’t really care there’s nothing blocking it.
So you give the energy space to operate

3 Likes

Exactly! Agreed

1 Like

Same with demons or any spirit.
Let’s say I asked you for a favour and checked up on you and nagged 24/7 it’s less likely to happen then if I explained specifically what I wanted and after getting the agreement just left you to it.
There’s a way of doing things that’ll piss you off and a way that’ll encourage you and motivate you to do it.

2 Likes

A ritual I have done that brought instant results was when I was learning about cursing places. I did a visualization and an incantation for chaos entities. I was at a workplace. Right after, coworker went home sick, water pipes busted, and electrical meter lost an entire line. I changed jobs after that, because I’d been sick of my employer. That’s why I did it. The motherfucker was verbally abusive to employees. The results of that were instant and I literally could not influence it with my own actions.
Next story, my grandmother had scoliosis, and the curvature in her spine made one leg shorter than the other. I sat her down in a chair and performed a healing ritual. Now you can call me a fucking liar if you want but I saw what I saw. The legs were the same length and she was able to walk without pain or a limp. Simply amazing. My grandfather almost passed out when he saw her legs were now the same length. Since then I’ve never doubted the power of mind. What do you make of that?
One more story. My friend was deaf in one ear and had 50% hearing in the other. So I had him over at my house. I thought why not try? The worst that could happen is nothing right? So I had him sit in a chair, performed healing ritual, and at the end placed my right hand on his ear. My friend fell to the floor and was out like a light. So I left him there. A few minutes later he came to and looked like he’d seen a ghost. He began relating to me his out of body experience, seeing beings of light all around us. How they had not allowed him to travel outside the room. They all 4 had blond hair and were tall and muscular.
I was RHP at the time and I knew they were archangels. So I started to whisper in his deaf ear and he started screaming I can hear I can hear! To this day his hearing is better than mine.
I’ll admit these are the exception and I can’t replicate this all the time. Generally results take time to manifest.

3 Likes

There’s a book called quantum healing that’s right up your alley, check it out.

2 Likes

Such an Indulging Thread! Magnificent :black_heart:
plz don’t stop… :nerd_face: #naughty librarian

1 Like