Are demons potentially dangerous?

I didn’t use anything, just meditated with enn on YouTube

Then it was just him cleansing and opening your chakras tgen

A word of advice: google translate va a facer todo muito mao dificil! voce corre o riesgo de nao entender bem algo importante y eso pude ser um verdadeiro peligro!

And excuse my portuguese, I’m just your narcisist neighboor.

i use google translator why i don’t speak english haha

They’re just like people in that some can be mischievous more than others. That being said, as with any spirit, err on the side of caution until a good relationship is built.

Some demons really like to fuck with noobs who don’t know what they’re doing yet. I have a cousin who’s very close to me, and she once went around summoning demons that she couldn’t banish. Her life as well as the lives of people she lived with completely fell apart in the span of a few months, in all kinds of uncanny ways. Their house started having shit flying across rooms and all kinds of duckers. I had to actually call for backup on taking care of that shitshow, which is something I rarely feel the need to do. To this day, my cousin is still busy rebuilding her life to where it used to be.

Not that it’s going to always end up that badly, but a cautionary tale if you will. :stuck_out_tongue:

Might I suggest that, if you’re an absolute beginner, you try to get aquatinted with weaker spirits first so that you get some practice under your belt?

3 Likes

i am beginner

Then I suggest you try something a little weaker first before plunging right into the deep end.

Also, learn to banish first before you even think about reaching out to spirits of any kind. That way, you’ll be prepared for worst case scenario. This isn’t something to fuck with.

1 Like

Like others have said before me, yes demons have the potential to be quite dangerous. But that’s how everything in this world is. Think of a dog for example. If you show it love, care, and respect, the dog will bond with you and end up loving you.

On the other hand, say you beat and scream at the dog and neglect and disrespect it, then the dog will turn mean and bite the fuck out of you. This is the same way for demons. It’s like that saying our parents and teachers used to always tell us. Treat others how you wanna be treated.

3 Likes

Some Demons can be very dangerous for advanced practitioners as well. For example, spirits from Ultimate Legion of El Acher. *“These are not the tamed and castrated Klifotic Spirits of some of your more recent Modern Occult Grimoires. These are the Spirits of Profanity and Unholiness in the nastiest sense of the terms.” - Kitvei Kodesh HaChol by Matthew Wightman

3 Likes

We agree with what everyone else said. If you are still sick, go to a doctor.

what entities do you speak/work with? I am interested in working with Sargatanas.

1 Like

Well for one furfur is my main and top entity I work with king paimon Lucifer enki sitri gusion raum camio marcosious sabknock and a bunch of others like bune Belial Amy and others who’s names elude me at the moment they have all assist me or helped me taught me one way or another now or in the past

Hi Douglas I’m Brazilian also if u need anything please let me know

Hi, please don’t forget to do an intro @Dourado , it’s a very important rule - cheers! :+1:

This is NOT the correct place, @Dourado

Introduce yourself in the proper place by CLICKING ON THIS IMAGE:

handIntro

1 Like

Yeah demonic parasites and potentially the non earls, dukes, Prince, kings

1 Like

Uh wot

All spirits, regardless of race (demon, angel, God, fae, etc) or rank, are potentially dangerous, including humans

3 Likes