Are Demons and number connected?

At first I was thinking it might be one of the three other queens of hell wanting to communicate, (some people see them as separate beings from Lilith, others as simply different aspects of Lilith, I understand that) but now I’m wondering about the possibility that the being wishing to contact me is male :open_mouth:

1 Like

For me 44 and 66 above all. Every day…

1 Like

Usually if I get a number, like 44, I 4+4 which =8 so I’m left with 8. Lately all the repeating numbers add up and always persist in leaving me with either 8 or 12 (the twelve becomes 3). All the time lately

Not much I can say about it. I’m not quite sure how it works. It just seems that as I would be talking to him I’d get a vision or that number. Or I’d be thinking of him and the number just pops up somewhere immediately. I thought it was just a me thing but then I stumbled upon other members talking about the same thing.

1 Like

Do you advise for me to start looking into him, maybe ask my Queen Lilith to aid and assist me in getting to know him or finding out if it is him?

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you, you are shining, guiding light!

1 Like

Well its interesting that you are working with Lilith when this started to happen. I’ve noticed lilith introduces people to new beings. Its like she brings around who she thinks youd be a good match with as far as workings and teachings.

1 Like

Haha aw :heart: you’re welcome my love.

1 Like

I was thinking to 44 and to Azazel when I wrote this topic…
And He appeared during our conversation…
I think I got my answer…

2 Likes

I’m glad you got it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love her, I’ve been waiting for Lilith my whole life, that’s how it feels whenever I work with her or even think of her, like we are old friends reunited. I do feel like every time she wants me to meet another member of the “gang”, the most wonderful and beautiful experience was when the Lady of Beast’s empowered me with energy and magic like I’ve never felt before, I seen a fallen angel as clear as if he was standing right in front of me, muscular with magnificent wings, it was glorious. (I’m only capable of clear seeing if Lilith decides to choose to help me at that moment, if not it’s shadow figures). The other night, Lilith was showing me gorgon-like being, a dancing enchantress and a woman-shaped figure wandering the desert, I assumed them to be the other 3 queens of Hell. I adore Lilith

3 Likes

Me too :heart:

1 Like

I’ve never worked with Her.
I’ve heard She is dangerous with men

2 Likes

All the best women are :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m a very feminine gay with a sinful past and a harlot’s soul, so I guess Lilith gave me a pass :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:blush:

2 Likes

44 Don’t be afraid :wink: but it points out a deep or deepening connection with a certain spirit/Angel/Fallen Angel. and his legions (or the watchers in case of Azazel). I find quite common that Azazel uses synchronization too. I know it from Lucifer.

2 Likes

It means that they are seeing your work and that you are evolving spiritually. But I think I don’t need to tell you that, you already know

2 Likes

I[quote=“Borgy, post:30, topic:51040”]
44 Don’t be afraid :wink: but it points out a deep or deepening connection with a certain spirit/Angel/Fallen Angel. and his legions (or the watchers in case of Azazel). I find quite common that Azazel uses synchronization too. I know it from Lucifer.
[/quote]

Thank you a lot!!! :blush:

1 Like