Are Demons and number connected?

I’m asking because I see always the same numbers in my daily life…

1 Like

Like 333, 444, 1111, and such? I always see numbers like those. At least 2-10 times a day

2 Likes

Correct…

2 Likes

It’s called synchronization and it’s typical Angelic . Lucifer communicates through numbers also.
So for Daemons I would say yes.

Meaning 1111 - Your thoughts easily manifest and it’s a trigger for spirituality
333 - Ascended Masters are with you. Can be source, can be Lucifer
444 - Stands for the Angels that are surrounding you, could be fallen Angels

6 Likes

Without looking it up :wink: I see them many times so I usually translate them for myself and i don’t use one source.

1 Like

FB_IMG_1502050386975

8 Likes

Many believe in numerology however is this a sign dealing with visions. In most cases not. Most visions or signs left by or materialized by spirits deal with intent and or to visualize an upcoming event or prophecy or to acknowledge whether there requests will be acceded to with images and sometimes verbal warnings or clues…

1 Like

Absolutely. I’ve noticed, as well as a few other forum members, that 44 seems to be associated with Azazel for example.

2 Likes

OMG 44 has been constant lately, I’m usually quite knowledgeable when it comes to numbers but that number has been driving me crazy, every day, everywhere! I work with Lilith but 44 has been popping up constantly, is there anything else you can tell me about that particular number please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m referring at 44.
It seems a constant presence

1 Like

777 … 666 … 616 … 9 … All these I’ve seen to major demonic numbers

1 Like

Is it a calling?

At first I was thinking it might be one of the three other queens of hell wanting to communicate, (some people see them as separate beings from Lilith, others as simply different aspects of Lilith, I understand that) but now I’m wondering about the possibility that the being wishing to contact me is male :open_mouth:

1 Like

For me 44 and 66 above all. Every day…

1 Like

Usually if I get a number, like 44, I 4+4 which =8 so I’m left with 8. Lately all the repeating numbers add up and always persist in leaving me with either 8 or 12 (the twelve becomes 3). All the time lately

Not much I can say about it. I’m not quite sure how it works. It just seems that as I would be talking to him I’d get a vision or that number. Or I’d be thinking of him and the number just pops up somewhere immediately. I thought it was just a me thing but then I stumbled upon other members talking about the same thing.

1 Like

Do you advise for me to start looking into him, maybe ask my Queen Lilith to aid and assist me in getting to know him or finding out if it is him?

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you, you are shining, guiding light!

1 Like

Well its interesting that you are working with Lilith when this started to happen. I’ve noticed lilith introduces people to new beings. Its like she brings around who she thinks youd be a good match with as far as workings and teachings.

1 Like