Are Demons and number connected?

Haha aw :heart: you’re welcome my love.

1 Like

I was thinking to 44 and to Azazel when I wrote this topic…
And He appeared during our conversation…
I think I got my answer…

2 Likes

I’m glad you got it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love her, I’ve been waiting for Lilith my whole life, that’s how it feels whenever I work with her or even think of her, like we are old friends reunited. I do feel like every time she wants me to meet another member of the “gang”, the most wonderful and beautiful experience was when the Lady of Beast’s empowered me with energy and magic like I’ve never felt before, I seen a fallen angel as clear as if he was standing right in front of me, muscular with magnificent wings, it was glorious. (I’m only capable of clear seeing if Lilith decides to choose to help me at that moment, if not it’s shadow figures). The other night, Lilith was showing me gorgon-like being, a dancing enchantress and a woman-shaped figure wandering the desert, I assumed them to be the other 3 queens of Hell. I adore Lilith

3 Likes

Me too :heart:

1 Like

I’ve never worked with Her.
I’ve heard She is dangerous with men

2 Likes

All the best women are :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m a very feminine gay with a sinful past and a harlot’s soul, so I guess Lilith gave me a pass :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:blush:

2 Likes

44 Don’t be afraid :wink: but it points out a deep or deepening connection with a certain spirit/Angel/Fallen Angel. and his legions (or the watchers in case of Azazel). I find quite common that Azazel uses synchronization too. I know it from Lucifer.

2 Likes

It means that they are seeing your work and that you are evolving spiritually. But I think I don’t need to tell you that, you already know

2 Likes

I[quote=“Borgy, post:30, topic:51040”]
44 Don’t be afraid :wink: but it points out a deep or deepening connection with a certain spirit/Angel/Fallen Angel. and his legions (or the watchers in case of Azazel). I find quite common that Azazel uses synchronization too. I know it from Lucifer.
[/quote]

Thank you a lot!!! :blush:

1 Like

Just a question @Vovin, are you helping others in a way? Or are there positive changes in a work situation? It even can be not to worry about positive material needs in life. That’s 66 :slight_smile:

Even when reconnecting to a loved one could give a 66. This is a very broad number.

2 Likes

I’m discovering my real nature.
I asked Lucifer to bring Light in myself and He did.
I have Saturn opposite in this period and many dead branches have been cut in my life.
And I feel like something/someone in bringing me towards Azazel.
But I don’t want insult Lucifer.
He is my Patron and I have a pact with Him

1 Like

Cool, well you can always ask Lucifer if you can work with Azazel. It’s good because then you respect your workings with him.

A tip for the numbers. When you see the numbers it’s good to focus on your thought of that moment.
And example I see 555 a lot, it’s the number of change. When i’m in a bad situation at work, I know that it will change for me. Yeah I have to work on it too. But the universe (my Spirits) will help!

2 Likes

Ok.
I’ll do it!

Thank you!

1 Like

I agree with @Borgy ask Lucifer and you have the highest blessing.

3 Likes

Reading this thread because I have been seeing 444 for 2 weeks straight. I see that quite a few of you have been seeing the number 44. Sure enough I check the clock to see what time it is, and yup we have the 44!

Love the synchronicity!

3 Likes

81 is the number of hekatian magic. Do you guys have more numbers for channeling demons?
666 is the one of Sorath
218 Azerate