Archangel Raziel evocation

You can Try Wearing the Archangel Raziel Crystal which is Quartz. Also You can Go for Archangel Raziel Prayer
!!! O Archangel Raziel !!!

You Are The Keeper Of All The Secrets

Please Bless Me To Know Them All

Please Increase My Wisdom

Please Release All Negative Belief From Me

Please Make Me More Clear To Understand Divine Guidance

Please Open My Channels Of Connection With God

Please Be My Spiritual Master

Please Help Me To Know My True Path

Thank You-Thank You-Thank You

!!! Amen !!!
I found This Prayer at https://www.litairian.com/archangel-raziel/ . For More Info, You can Check This resource. Thank You Raziel for Giving me a Chance for this.

11 Likes

Ty

1 Like

You can just contact Arzel (ARZ-ALE) and ask him to connect you to Raziel.

Arzel is one of the easiest angels to contact, just say his name a few times while focusing on him.

Then just ask him to help you out with the magick you’re gonna do and to contact Raziel.

Then just chant Raziel a few times, and you got him.

13 Likes

Raziel is an archangel he already knows you wanna communicate with him.
Like @anon20147451 said you need to contact Arzel who is an aspect of Raziel kinda like a gatekeeper.
Just let him know that you wanna communicate and or work with Raziel. Then you can communicate with Raziel
with this simple method.

Invision lighting coming down from the heavens and striking the top of your head and vibrate Raziel’s name
RAAAAAH-ZEEAAAAALE then imagine you sending that lightning that had struck the top of your head back to the heavens
like an email or something directly to Raziel. (repeat until you feel a strong connection)
Use this magick circle to connect with him directly

You can also connect to 72 other angels related to magick with this magick circle

14 Likes

what is the name of this circle please

1 Like

It’s called the Shem Talisman.

5 Likes

Could you please tell me how it works or how should one use it?

Its simpler to use the white: bounce (doll + (attack up into the cloud using your favorite method and then magic away.

I’ve got 7yrs in RHP stuff but I’ve always been curious about the LHP. Looking for mentor!!!
Starflyer57

Welcome to the forum @StarFlyer57 ! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

Raziel is the daemon Ratziel. Not an archangel

How exactly did he respond to you? I have Damon Brands book on the 24 angels and he said you have to do the ritual for eleven days but most people might not hear or see Raziel, but still works in their favors. Me on the other hand, I’d really really like for him to speak with me directly. I’m not too comfortable with accepting the fact that I might not be able to. But I understand that practice makes perfect.

1 Like

That’s all I used to in order to call the Archangel Raphael. That mother fucker showed up fast!

Literally, by the time I was done with the incantation, I saw a flash off to the right side and I heard his voice in the back of my head. I literally told him that he scared the shit out of me. I’m fairly certain that it’s due to his nature as being a physician.

But still, you could have had an ambulance falling from the sky, and Raphael would have beaten it.

3 Likes

Oh wow, it seems like forever since I worked with Raziel. Long story short, I soon lost interest and moved on to other types of evocations. Good luck though!

How I’m I going to draw this circle or I will print the image?

How to use the circle? do I put it in front of me? Or do I step into it with my feet?

The person you are replying to was banned from the forum and cannot reply to you. However, to answer your question, the circle he posted is one from the Gallery of Magick and you “scan” it with your eyes, starting in the upper left and moving in a counter clockwise direction, moving over each concentric circle in turn.

1 Like

thankk you

:100:

This is the way to go. Raziel is a quite complicated archangel to contact. Hence, some magick systems use Arzel instead. Geof Gray-Cobb was the first author I found doing this. Not sure if it was his own idea.

In Hebrew, both names are written the same. Some claim that Arziel is an aspect of Raziel.

To contact Arziel you can do this;

1 Read Psalm 80:11; Mountains were covered by its shade, and its branches were great cedars Arzey-El

Translate it to Hebrew with Google translator if you want and read it in Hebrew.

2 Make a gnostic relaxation. Relax your body as much as you can. Blank your mind. Listen to some ASMR (you can only relax so much because otherwise means that you’re dead)

3 Once you’re relaxed call Arziel and read Psalm 80:11 again

4 State your business. In this case “help me to contact Raziel”.

Raziel is supposed to be an spiritual encyclopedia. If any entity knows anything about anything, it is this one.