Archangel Michael teachings on YHWH

Thank you for this. The demons I worked with are leading bacc to god/allah as the final mastery for me. Dont know why but its thrilling

I doubt it. The Archangel Michael I know and work with has never said any thing even remotely close to what you said. He is a servant of Yahweh. Yahweh has no connections with Greek or Egyptian mythology.

Futhermore there is no single Canaanite Mythology. There are many different brands of Canaanite Mythology. you have Ugaritic, Hittite, Israelite, Akkadian, Amorite, Moabite, and others. All that unified the Canaanite religions is their common location in the Levant. Only in the Ugaritic mythology is El the patriarch of the pantheon. For example in Hittite the patriarch deity is Elkunirsa; in Akkadian it’s Anu; and in the Israelite religion it’s Yahweh. Yes, Yahweh is called El frequently in Scripture, he is also called Eloah and Elohim in addition to the name he revealed to St. Moses the Prophet, Ehayah (I AM) and Yahweh (HE IS). But, el is a standard word for god in the Aramaic, paleo-Hebrew, and Ugaritic languages. So, El as the head of the Ugaritic pantheon is the equivalent of Christians referring to Yahweh as God. It’s just a general word that is referring to a specific being. So, the name Israel doesn’t mean that Jacob wrestled with the Ugaritic God El, but that he wrestled with a god, a god named Yahweh.

4 Likes

Well,while I mean I can agree that gods of both pantheon represent same concepts, its still not the same.

Okay that feels certainly wrong since guy is from Caannite pantheon.But lets hear from you, which deity in Egpyt was Yahweh?

1 Like

I think you are mixing things up. I know that Crowley compared Osiris to Jesus (not to YHVH) and maybe you are confusing these.
His theory (Crowley’s) is that Osiris is a ‘slain and resurrected god’ just like Jesus, and that they therefor both can be seen as representing the Sun.
If this is true and more than theory I don’t know - and it doesn’t matter that much. I know from own experience that ideas can be useful for your development until you have outgrown them and replace old ideas with new ones.
So. I’m adding nothing here as usual.

1 Like

Actually, ive come to a new theory, i heard from someone once that Avraham used to worship moon, the moon god in Egypt was named Yah

2 Likes

Iah was a moon god who became less known as Khonsu another moon God became more relevant as well as Thoth and his association to the moon. However, Iah was also said to simply be an aspect of Khonsu.

All 3 play similar roles to Ra, Khepri, Amun, etc who embodied different times of the Sun’s rise. Albeit Amun predates Ra and was originally seen as the hidden ones, but I find that the Ogdoad represents different aspects of the void, Nun/Naunet the void, Heh/Hauhet the expansive time of creation, Kek/kauket the primordial darkness, and Amun/Amunet the primordial light.

3 Likes

The above text sais that this is linkes to the god of the jews. So I linked the headles god in egypt with osiris or some sun god

So help with the above research

1 Like

These texts are hilariously wrong, especially the one about Abraham who has nothing in common with Osiris.

1 Like

It seems this ritual is basically meant to allow you to fill in the who you want the headless one to be, not that they’re the same but basically if you want him to be xyz then make him xyz if it helps you kind of thing.

However, in Egyptian history Osiris cult was not that large of an influence, it was originally Set and Horus who held much influence over Egypt, often seen as beneficial together for Egypt up until the time where Osiris cult gained political power and moved Horus to a ‘lesser’ position and Set to an adversarial position.

3 Likes

Here is a tip…

If you plan to research something, especially when it comes to the etymology or connections between mythological beings, you need to make sure that the information being written has a scholarly basis. There are many scholars out there who have written multiple articles on these topics for a multitude of entities. Please do not just aimlessly click links and take whatever is written as fact. People can say whatever they want on the internet and you can easily be mislead from the truth that way.

8 Likes

:point_up:

1 Like

Jesus apparently studied in Egypt for some time, research it