Archangel Michael God of destruction & Chaos

One more thing. Research is the key.

Samael: Venom or Poison of God some say a mask of Lucifer
Azrael: Angel of Death. One whom God helps. Angel of God.
Michael: Who is like God. He is indeed more protective…

2 Likes

I’ll look for it over the weekend. No promises though :wink:

4 Likes

But, if that were the case and spirits had a unique and separate existence, why then does everyone experience them completely different from one another? Not just a different experience and feeling, but completely different facts about their existence? I worked with Samael and he appeared to me as an angel and said that he was an angel, but another member on here said that Samael told him he was a demon. I worked with Bog Veles and he informed me that he was the ruler of the underworld and ruled the dead. But another member on here said Bog Dajbog told him he was the ruler of the underworld and ruled the dead and that Bog Veles told him that he was the ruler of demons. And while Bog Veles told me that his wife was Boginya Devana, he told this other member that his wife was Boginya Marzanna. All of these experiences cannot each be true. And unless I’m proud enough to say that I am the only one with true experiences, I need to come up with a different explanation.

And this is what I decided, all the spirits we’re evoking are aspects of our subconscious, which explains the difference in facts between what each of us are being told. When we evoke a spirit and ask it to accomplish something, what we’re really doing is using our own magical abilities to change reality. Because magic comes from our subconscious.

6 Likes

Also Kamael- his name is literaly “Wrath of God” and he rules the Gebura- the same sefira that according to other sources Samael rules.

7 Likes

He has different names and you’re right … Wrath of God is also a titile

4 Likes

Awesome!! Thanks for the effort!! :star2: :pray:

3 Likes

You can see that also when you meet people you can like one an perceive him in pleasant way, when someone other will hate that person. With spirits will be the same. And we have forum to share our experiences from our perspective- each is different. One will have pleasant experiences with demons, and unpleasand with angels, and wice versa other person. Our perspective, expectations will affect perception of spirit.

4 Likes

I have the same thing with readings. There is always a bit own interpretation. So don’t let another scare you away from a being or via a reading. Figure it out yourself.

If you feel right, then it’s right. But if you have doubt. Research. You will feel it. Intuition.

3 Likes

I think Samael appears however he wants too. But talking to other people, he seems to show more or less the same behavior. Somewhat rude. His energy doesn’t feel demonic at all. Neither angelic. I think he’s messing with us buy showing up as different entities with the same name. All I can say, is that both Lilith and him say he bows to no one. I stopped pestering him. Michael did feel angelic but in a heavy sort of way. He didn’t seem to have much patience :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

who does Michael mean by Lord?

1 Like

is it Ahura mazda

2 Likes

I don’t know. I was pathworking the Greek Pantheon at the time. Plus I didn’t like him, so I never called on him again.

1 Like

What did he do why not like him

2 Likes

First he was rude. I don’t mind it much, Samael is rude to and he’s great. I’m not really sure how to explain it. It was like when you meet someone and it’s dislike on first sight.
I really felt like mouthing off to him, he was irritating. Strong energy felt like it was not matching with mine.
When Lilith brought Samael because she wanted me to learn from him after a fuck-up, we made a pact. Even though he is a bit of a jerk, after a couple of days we got along well. I’ve never called on Michael again. Like I said, I did like Raphael. He was cool.

7 Likes

I’ve never experienced Archangel Michael that way but I only ask him for protection and for helping pulling out cords. He did have a bit of a serious business-like vibe, during the circle of protection ritual a couple of times.

I do feel more protected after I contact him, but the pulled cords don’t feel like much except I feel lighter.

4 Likes

But that’s not what I’m talking about.

I’ll use an analogy: let’s say that you and I both know Bob. Bob told me that he’s a father of three and he works as an electrician. But, Bob told you that he’s a bachelor and is a startup musician looking for gigs. And then we both meet someone else who also knows Bob but he said that Bob told him that his real name was Dave and he had one daughter who he worked at a flower shop with.

Do you understand what I’m saying?

3 Likes

But thesame could be said for people who have the same experiences with these spirits. So, are those peoples subconcious the exact same for them to be able to summon thesame spirit and have very similar experiences?
How you summon the spirit matters, the state of mind you’re in matters. Why you summon them matters.
My first experience with weed was when I was 23, and it was horrible. I did it with my roommate at the time, Taylor and he was depressed and suicidal. I’m an empath, I have a shamanic business where I read tarot and work magick for people. When I got high with him, it was absolutely terrible. I had a full blown panick attack. Thought I was walking around naked. Though people were out to get me. My heart was racing like hell. It was all around a horrible experience.
Few months later I decided to try again with some friends during a gathering. We were all laughing for what felt like hours. And we would smoke every week end and I was known to be one of those people who can’t stop laughing when I’m high.
However, every time I smoke with Taylor I get massive panick attacks so, I eventually stopped.

My point is, State of mind, energy you’re in, means of summoning, all those things matter. And also keep in mind that these beings have existed for eons. In hundreds of cultures and have thousands of mythos. Depending on who summons them and their manner of summoning them, they’ll take on certain identities.
Your perception of a spirit is exactly that. Yours. That’s how they chose to show up to you. Bune has shown up to me twice as a woman. One time in ‘Victorian setting’ another time in ‘Arabic setting’.
My point is, don’t try to box spirits in. They’re immortals and immaterial. So, they can show up however and embodying any face of their mythos.
For this OP, I’d like for you to clarify something, are you a baneful magick practitioner? (Heavy LHP?)

5 Likes

I.like Michael he answered my candle petition very much ablaze also the results

I lost the picture of the frame and the images of a face and

5 Likes

I rushed to bus.- and the flame split into 3… was high about 6" above the wick.
This is truly no exaggeration. When it comes to important things

5 Likes

Yes, if someone keeps on hearing information about a certain demon on this forum and they decide to start working with them, then it makes sense for their experiences to be similar.[quote=“The_Soulmate_Experie, post:38, topic:59439”]
How you summon the spirit matters, the state of mind you’re in matters. Why you summon them matters.
[/quote]

It shouldn’t though. If these are unique beings with their own existence, then it shouldn’t matter how I summon them, there should be only one to summon. To go back to my analogy, either Bob is a father of three, bachelor, or father of one daughter, he cannot be all three. I get the idea that different experiences because everyone has unique reactions for others. Sometimes your happy, sometimes you’re pissed off, but these aren’t what I’m referring to. I’m referring to contradictory statements from the same source. Either most are wrong, the spirits need to get medication for their pathological lying, or there’s another reason.

This isn’t true for most spirits. Most of the demons in the Ars Goetia are unique and don’t have connections to previous pagan gods. The name Lucifer comes from Roman mythology, but has nothing to do with it. Baal, Beelzebub, and Astaroth are all Cannanite gods.

Don’t try to blow off my concerns about real contradictions in the experiences of multiple magicians as “boxing spirits in”. Either their unique beings with their own existence and everyone should agree on every facet about their being, or something else is going on.

4 Likes