Archangel methods

Lol, that’s like half my Youtube feed. I love those channels.

I’ve also been watching V.K. Jehannum:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9CwXPFHbQ4Zl5n51OTL70g

3 Likes

This is maybe 1/60th of mine lol i follow alot of channels lol not all magic related. I get lead to alot of strangeness :rofl:

1 Like

Yes angels can teach spells, healing techniques, cursing as well. They can lay waste to cities if they care enough to do so.

Because they vibrate on a higher frequency they don’t really care much for everyday human issues because they just can’t relate to that.

But if they take an interest in you they can form powerful allies.

They have a lot of knowledge to offer. Why do you think in the bible; the christian god was especially angry with the watchers to tell for the mortal women. The watchers taught these women witchcraft, astronomy and how to make sense of the natural world.

They gave them illumination of wisdom and they can give you that as well.

5 Likes

Humm… And you are completely innocent? You can go before your God and be called out on your shit and you did absolutely nothing? I personally can tell you I do not curse the innocent - I personally Drive my own Karma and I know when to put the parking brakes on. I had a step Grandmother who fucking hated me I mean she fucking hated me and she was a very fucking powerful witch… She would fuck with me but never ever ever cursed me… I had my Grandfathers love so great that his grandparents were my guardians. I would say make ammends - I personally have started to pay tribute to the witch

all i can say is w o w!!!thank you dinmiatus and woodsman!!! this is exactly what was i searched for!!!:smiley:
i’ll probably won’t sleep tonight too many stuff to catch up!!!:exploding_head:

gonna evoke them as soon as i can!!! the sites i bumped into about angels only tell you how to meditate and
how and"feel the love…open the heart…be positive…and they will help you.and nothing about self defence…i couldn’t believe it! that’s what angels only do???thank you for this important knowledge!!!:smile:

i’m sorry but you seem to get the wrong impression about me. i’m not a pure ship i’ll give you that.
i’m here beacause i’m searching solutions to get off my back two black witches that made my life a living hell.
first off all when i’ll met my god i’ll say him thanke you for not being there,thank you for letting those witches curse my mother with no reason of all.and when we prayed our hearts out and asked of you to help us you did nothing and and just watched us suffer.karma? one witch got hers.the other one will get hers too.
i’m not the one to go and curse other pepole and ruin their life’s for fun.
look on my user name:disappointed: i’m learning to break curses and hexes and i will never let other pepole go through what we and my mom did.why on earth should i give ammends for a wicked hag who cursed us turned our family members against each other used pepole out of greed put a spell on her husband so that he hated his mother and treated her like trash until she died poisend her to death with herbs and i can go on and on and you want me to give her a prize???i’m sorry you don’t know what it’s like to live under a curse,so don’t judge me until you’ll be in my shoes.i’m sorry to hear about how your step grandmother treated you but i wouldn’t pay her tributes or ammends…i would pay her exactly what she deserves. a one way ticket to hell!!!

1 Like

Wait. Time out. You said she did not use magick on you, but she hates you, treats you like shit, and now you are giving her tribute? Are you sure she did not attack you in some way?

Invoke … Have partial possession by Sayotel as well as Michael. What I refer to as invoking is to have those two and only those two drawn into your body, mind and soul. Don’t just pray to them, invoke them and be posesssed by those two.

1 Like

Archangel Daily Prayers

6 Likes

Whats the deal with Gabreil? I watched American Satan last night and it’s like he helps the demons??

1 Like

In my view Archangels do not teach lessons as a person would do. When you ask for help and you deserve such help of course you get the help and that’s it. If you want to learn magickal self defense you need to do your research and practice lots. Not easy.

2 Likes

But do Angels give familiars? :0

2 Likes

In my own experience no. They can help us if we ask and that’s all. Some people who works with the 72 Schem angels have different experiences but never heard about angels giving familiars. It more a thing to demons in general. Just my two cents. :wink:

1 Like

Beating Michael is a very tricky thing, Truly you have to be so corrupt in your intent and purpose to begin with and know already who you are dealing with to defeat this guy. Do not expect a head on attack to work against this thing. He taught me a few things as well. Beating him to this day is one of my most prideful moments. I will never forget him :smile:

1 Like

My only intent at the time was learning to defend my self.

He made who he was,what his purpose was and how he planned to go about it.

This was not a “I MUST CLEANSE THE EARTH OF THE WICKED!” interaction as i have said i was working activly with a force from a current most practitioners steer clear of entirely.

This was more “You have asked to be taught a thing. Prepare to be taught.”

My mistake was voicing this thought in mid ritual. This wad my 2nd entity evocation though unplanned and accidental the first not so much. The first being the crawling chaos the other force i was working with at the time Michael showed up.

Oh I understand, However you mistook my purpose. What master doesn’t look forward to the day his pupil can teach HIM a thing or 2 ;P.

True enough also dont forget to introduce yourself here

It is one of the rules

1 Like

Aah , mate, :slight_smile: about Archangels they are us and we are them, they fully care. Archangels are parts of our mind which is cosmic in nature. There are angels and archangels for all imaginable and modt earthly things, from healthy cooking, to getting better at anything in this experience of reality.

1 Like

Saint Michael stone holy relic look it up do some research it’s very rare powerful and interesting and has direct connection to Michael himself

2 Likes

Would you be willing or able to break so for me? It’s breaking my brain I can feel it, not only that but getting me fired from jobs (somehow it had people convinced I was touching myself in the bathroom at work and laughing), as well as preventing employment.

That person hasn’t been on the forum for over 3 years. Just an FYI, if you select the member’s avatar, it’ll pop up with their info, including when they last posted.