Archangel Adventures, a Pathworking

Thanks. I had the ring for a while, and it was always meant to be used as a vessel of sorts.

As far as this pathworking Is concerned, this isn’t my first rodeo, I know what I’m getting into.

1 Like

Oh of course, just be aware. If there’s any heads up I can give, it’s that. Not like I am judging you. Good luck

1 Like

I feel a sense of joy and happiness when I look at the ring

3 Likes

This, same here.

3 Likes

I think Raziel was excited to finally get more involved than simply being a signpost telling me where to go tbh. He’s got a bit of that wise old man vibe going on a bit, so it’s really easy to put him into that “only there to give you advice” sort of mental space, even if you don’t mean to do it.

6 Likes

BTW, here’s links to the other major pathworkings I’ve done if anyone is interested.

4 Likes

What do you reccomend fo me in terms of pathworking? I’m trying to work through a major ascension thing going on and if I don’t do something magickal RIGHT NOW I’m gonna die of boredom.

When in doubt, an elemental pathworking is a decent idea. Earth, Air, Water, Fire, and Aether/Spirit. Spend a week on each, meditate on what each element is and how you embody it, then on the last day of the week do a long-term invocation of the element.

Basically 6 days of meditating and taking notes on what you learn of each element, followed by a semi-permanent invocation. That’s what I usually have people do when I teach them, at least starting out.

1 Like

Are you still working with Michael?

1 Like

Well I sort of understand the elements . So I guess I’ll be doing what I’ve always done.

Sort of? That means you don’t understand them. You either understand or you don’t. Half-thoughts and partial ideas are not good to work with. I know you never fully understand everything about anything, but there’s a difference between sort of understanding and having a confident understanding.

And there’s nothing wrong with starting from the ground and working up when you’re trying to learn more about a subject. I occasionally revise my understandings of things by revisiting them to see how I’ve grown.

1 Like

Can you talk to them face to face, What do they want from you to make their wish come true

Honestly, I’m not completely sure, but it seems like the spirits want to serve me in some capacity. I suspect it has something involving my higher self or the end of my path, so I’m still trying to figure things out.

The real tricky part about it is the nature of spirits, where they are half-external and half-internal to my being. Both a part of me and not. As within so without and all that.

I’ll actually ask Raziel and see what he says though.

1 Like

Day 2, Advachiel, the rite went much the same way as the first, albeit a bit more phoned in than yesterday (mainly because of rushed prep due to getting off work an hour late). Overall went okay though.

1 Like

I’m basically just going to be going down a list of Archangels, one at a time until I’ve called upon them all. No break days this time.

1 Like

I feel a magnetic pull towards the ring here, anyone else?

3 Likes

I don’t feel pulled towards it but I want one lol it feels so pleasant. I want to feel pleasant.

1 Like

What did Raziel do to it?

It wasn’t Raziel this time, as I said, I’m binding the manifestation of each invocation to the ring, so it was Advachiel this time.

Tonight I’ll be doing another invocation of a different archangel.

1 Like

So basically you’ll have a ring enchanted by multiple people at the end