Archaelous' // EA Koetting's Godself Sigil, Circled

Original Sigil by C. Kendall, link:

Used Gimp to remove the background, blacken the lines and adding it on top of my double circle template. Tried to use an AI tool for the earlier steps but didn’t like the result.

Initially, I used fotor.com to redraw the sigil using lines and curves. But the curves are not in a regular shape and I wont do it bit by bit. Gimp probably has a curvature tool, but this suffices for now.

What tools do you use to create digitalized sigils “by hand”?

Thrilled to work with Archaelous. He curiously roamed my space, examining my altar and living conditions right after I have called him. He is very down to earth, no-nonsense, but also very eager to teach. I can sense some concealed excitement with him. Kind of like he won’t let on how much he actually enjoys being worked with so you take it more seriously. Funky approach.

Anyways, here is his Sigil:

Archaelous God of Becoming

Have fun using it!

1 Like

When I first met him I found him always chewing gum and smiling confidently there were many demons around him.
He enjoys sex and is bisexual. He enjoys sex and is not prejudiced. It makes sense if you’ve worked with Asmoday and Belial. When I first saw his lack of prejudice, I was so surprised that I woke up right away. Sex is a tool of happiness and power.
As for his excitement, it makes sense and resembles him.
Particularly because many demons have created a sort of cult and false worship in this forum and cannot appreciate what they get. Blood, intention, sacrifice.
Many of them don’t deserve it. I mean this completely seriously. They don’t deserve.
Archaelus is new and is dedicated to the ascension of humanity as E.A wrote or spoke about his pact. It’s worth giving him a chance.

The original feels like air.

Something told me to flip it. Earth

5cb274f9505713ac4961b26c2ade561db9b006c1

Fire

Water

:woman_shrugging: everyone else feel it differently?

1 Like

I would never mirror a sigil. Feels way off to me.

@Satanalash I think its less about deserving and more of a personal choice. Some use blood on pretty much every sigil, some use it very rarely.

There are some lesser, “Sigil-less” Demons that are not capable of teaching properly. Those that have no actual sigil and just present you a symbol that corelates to them. I would not work with those.

However, those Demons with proper Sigils do deserve praise, as they had to grow alot to actually get to that point.

And yes, to me, not all symbols are Sigils per se.

1 Like