Arabic and Sufi Magic Pt1: Jinns, Shams Al Maarif, and working with Jinn King Shahurash

As a Muslim I find this interesting.
Any specific conditions when reciting the words?
Do I have to understand them? Do I need to be in the dark? How do I know if it worked and what should I do after I recite it.

Thanks

1 Like

Since youโ€™re also Muslim I would recommend doing wudu first, finding a clean place, reciting Ayatul Kursi. This would give you extra protection whilst doing the work, although for this specific jinn king it isnโ€™t really necessary.
Then read the invocation aloud repeatedly until you feel itโ€™s right to do so.
You donโ€™t have to be in the dark, but if you feel as if itโ€™d be beneficial for you then definitely do so, some friends of mine like to look at themselves in the mirror whilst doing the invocations.
Just go for whatever feels most comfortable for you, as long as you show respect he wouldnโ€™t mind how you approach him.

2 Likes

What after the invocation?

1 Like

Thatโ€™s when you ask for what you want or discuss it/discuss the deal

I can assume itโ€™s there and listening right?

Correct, if you have good astral senses you would be able to communicate directly instead of assuming, so I would say work on those and more internal magic first.

1 Like

How do I work on my astral senses and internal magick?

The forum is loaded with information about that, you could use the search function to find it.

Will do

Just to be sure I just say it until I feel it is correct and then ask for what I need?
And is it necessary to give a offering (not sure if I will be able to)

Your a Muslim, you probably know about harmel. If you would take harmel then you would feel energy. When summoning a spirit, on the moment you made contact you would feel an energetic shift. This can be a used tool to know that you made contact. Donโ€™t take too much though. Do proper research about dosage.

Can you tell me what harmel is?

Google: harmel/harmal/esfand/Syrian rue/harmala. Itโ€™s a plant/seed that is used since ancient times to cure diseases and is used in religious practices.

"There is a collection of quotes of the Prophet Mohammad in Islamic culture, that are separate from the Qurโ€™an, called Hadith. In these quotes, there is a mention of Harmala, aka syrian rue. Here is a brief description of it based on some discussions I have had with an Iranian friend of mine:

From this page:

http://www.hadithcity.com/Hadith.aspx?id=1782

In the original Arabic:

ู…ูŽู† ุดูŽุฑูุจูŽ ุงู„ุญูŽุฑู…ูŽู„ูŽ ุฃุฑุจูŽุนูŠู†ูŽ ุตูŽุจุงุญุง ูƒูู„ู‘ูŽ ูŠูŽูˆู…ู ู…ูุซู‚ุงู„ุงู‹ ู„ุงูŽุณุชูŽู†ุงุฑูŽ ุงู„ุญููƒู…ูŽุฉู ููŠ ู‚ูŽู„ุจูู‡ู ุŒ ูˆุนูˆูููŠูŽ ู…ูู†ู ุงุซู†ูŽูŠู†ู ูˆุณูŽุจุนูŠู†ูŽ ุฏุงุกู‹ ุ› ุฃู‡ูˆูŽู†ูู‡ู ุงู„ุฌูุฐุงู…ู .

In Persian:

ู‡ุฑ ูƒุณ ุจู‡ ู…ุฏู‘ุช ฺ†ู‡ู„ ุฑูˆุฒ ุŒ ู‡ุฑ ุตุจุญ ุŒ ูŠูƒ ู…ุซู‚ุงู„ ู‡ุฒุงุฑู’ ุงุณูพู†ุฏ ุญู„ ูƒุฑุฏู‡ ุฏุฑ ุขุจ ุจุฎูˆุฑุฏ ุŒ ู†ูˆุฑ ุญูƒู…ุช ุฏุฑ ุฏู„ุด ุฑูˆุดู† ู…ู‰โ€ุดูˆุฏ ูˆ ุงุฒ 72 ุจูŠู…ุงุฑู‰ ูƒู‡ ูƒู…ุชุฑูŠู† ุขู†ู‡ุง ุฌุฐุงู… ุงุณุช ุŒ ุงูŠู…ู†ู‰ ู…ู‰โ€ูŠุงุจุฏ .

In English:

Whoever for 40 days, eats 1 mesghal harmala mixed in water in every morning, the light of wisdom will turn on in his\her heart and he\she will be immune from 72 diseases that the least of them is leprosy"

1 Like

Hello, I understood that you are Turkish, but it still felt right to write in English, maybe you do not know Turkish :slight_smile: I can not send you a message, can you reach me?

The post seems a bit misleading to me. I think you could not Invoke Jinn King Shamhurish so easily just by reciting his invocation. Maybe a person experienced with Jinns could do that. But if you are no way that you would be disappointed. Maybe it needs more context.