Arabic and Sufi Magic Pt1: Jinns, Shams Al Maarif, and working with Jinn King Shahurash

I’m familiar with those masters, however they are similar to peers in how they want to be prayed to first. You’re completely right too, it’s a way to monopilize and get power. Imo it’s not necessary, however you can do so if you want to.

This thread is of great interest to me. I know a little about Jinn (very little lol) so anything about Jinn interests me.
Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us.

1 Like

Glad you enjoy, you should look up Ali A Olomi if you want to learn more about jinn and arabic magic, some of my info also comes from when I researched his works and he’s an expert on the topic among others. He has a great podcast on glitch bottle too.

3 Likes

How to frame the request, give depart and how long the offering should be in the altar and how and when to dispose the offering.

Same as with any other being, discuss clearly upon what you want.
His preferred offering is green apples from my experience, 3 is the best amount to offer but any amount is fine.
Leave it undisturbed for 2-3 days and afterwards you can get rid of it.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your knowledge

1 Like

Could you share with us more in depth, what you obtained thanks to him ?

Do you use any candle for the invocation ?
Did you tried that at night time or day time ? ( People claim to have no results with Jinn when they summon them at day time )

1 Like

It was a protection pact for me and some family members, a couple personal things, as well as help with invoking and working with my own jinn aspect (what is known as a “Qareen”).
I did it late at night, and most islamic mages I know always say to work with the jinns after maghrib time.
I also didn’t use any candle, there was no light at all in my room at the time.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, i will now post something, can you tell what you think about this, it is slightly different from your invocation:

AJIB YAA SYAMHUUROSY BIHAQQIL MALIKIL MUWAKKILI ALLADZI TASARRO-A FII KHIDMATIHI SHORFAYAA-IIL WA BIHAQQI SYATHOTHLASYIN (2X), BIQOTH-HIISYIN (2X), WABIHAQQI MAA LAWKHIL QUDROTI MAKTUUBUN AN TAWAKKALU BI (…) ALUUHAN (2X), AL-AJAL (2X), AS-SAA’AH (2X).

This is from the Jinn wikia

Also is the Turkish Version of shams al maarif easy to find ? :o

1 Like

What is the name of it? Can you please provide me with a link?

1 Like

Most invocations/enns are slightly different from different sources so it shouldn’t be an issue, as long as your intent is there it should work. And yeah the turkish version is easy to find I’ll see if I can get the link later.

1 Like

I am eager for the turkish version :wink: ! Did you try to mix your invocation, before trying Corwin Hargrove method ? That could be interesting.

Also @Keteriya i hope you don’t mind me tagging you here, but if i remember right, you are kinda strong with the the Jinn :open_mouth:

1 Like

It’s quite alright, but I’ve not worked with the djinn outside of Hargrove’s method except to use his opening ritual as an introduction to specific djinn, whom I found named in other books, so I haven’t reviewed the material presented here to appropriately comment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your wonderful answers, i always asked myself, if it isn’t making the work less powerful the fact that we do not have the servants name of the other Jinn that are presented in other material ?
Have you ever tried to work with the Jinn Baduh ? :hushed:

1 Like

Not that I recall, I know I’ve seen multiple spellings for some djinn and djinn kings depending upon the translation, but I do not recall this name offhand, so my assumption without digging up old journals is no.

1 Like

@anon95297233, please share your thoughts about IBLIS/SHAITAAN, you know him very well because you are a Muslim practitioner, I hope this question doesn’t offend you or derail your thread.
If don’t want to discuss here join me via PM.

I humbly apologize in advance.

1 Like

Jinn are very tricky (and some say unstable) beings. There are many warnings not to deal with them. Be careful.

2 Likes

I haven’t worked with him yet as I’d prefer to maintain my religion and I believe working with him wouldn’t allow it. From my friends they tell me the high level magician can do it successfully without risk, but for amaterus/new magicians or even just new to working with jinns they shouldn’t start off with him.
But I’m well versed about him so if you have any questions or need help you can pm me about them and we can discuss.

1 Like

Yes if proper spiritual hygeine and protection isn’t in place then things can go very left, but it’s the same with all magic. The consequences can be greater with jinn but they aren’t hard to get rid of.

3 Likes

Sure I will get in touch with you.

Thank you

1 Like