Apologies to Halah'thor and asmodeus

Didn’t know what category to put this under but I feel like an idiot.

I called both of them separately in the span of like a year apart. Halah’thor Being the most recent asking him to get me laid. Now here is the thing a year later I forgot about all that. Tell me why a women randomly comes to my gym a few days in a row just to talk to me, proceeds to ask for my snap, smokes with me. Drives me around. Talks to me constantly. And was the hottest and nicest women alive that I seen. And I blocked her on everything randomly for no reason one day and ever since I never saw her again💀

So I give my apologies for wasting the time of both Halah’thor and asmodeus. :rose:

It was a matter of a lack of patience. Else I wouldn’t have called both of them a year apart

Magick can sometimes take time to manifest, and then when it does things have changed and it’s no longer what you want.

All the same a hex break or general cleanse and introspection wouldn’t hurt, because you as this question of yourself, and part of a mage knowing himself if all about this kind of introspection, maybe it would really help you to answer this and that’s what Asmoday wanted you to see?

Sounds like internal conflict, So, you had a reason, you probably want to know what it is or you might just do it again.

1 Like

At the same time I feel it was meant to happen like this. Maybe in a sense that the perfect partner isn’t always the best partner lol. Idk

1 Like

Personally, I don’t subscribe to the :it was meant to be" trope. There’s a reason, whether you care to know it or not, and as a mage, in my opinion these things about ourselves are important to know. Otherwise you are only guessing and making justifications to make yourself feel better and you are not in control. This is the reason shadow work is so valuable.

2 Likes

“If you must make mistake, make it.” Satan
Do not apologize. Do your thing.

If she stopped showing up, she was probably well aware that you’d blocked her. She respected your space.

I curious why you think that calling upon two entities a year apart from one another would be to blame for your decision to block this woman all of a sudden. That seems to be more on you that either of them, though perhaps one could guide you forward with this.

Like do you miss this woman? Wish you hadn’t done that?

I’m not blaming them. I’m saying I assumed I should have been patient and I wasn’t but I don’t know.