Apartment Search Entity?

Is there a demon, angel or other entity that helps with finding apartments?

2 Likes

This is something of a current quest for a few forum members, some suggestions here:

Good luck and I hope we can find some spirit who’s totally into this, and can have a forum grimoire page. :thinking:

1 Like

Seere in the goetia

1 Like

If you find one, pass him/her my way!

1 Like

Hi, I just joined this forum, but this is a topic I may be able help with. To find housing or rental space, the spirit I work with is Marquis Sabnock. He is seldom used in this capacity, but he is adept at working architecture and building castles in the astral realm, fortified structures.
This can be applied to the physical world. Just describe the type of home or apartment you desire in detail on the petition. He has come through for me twice with this issue.
Regular evocation with sigil. If you have Jasmine incense or oil for the sigil. He likes that.
When he delivers, and nice offering of coffee, or any alcohol, or a sweet is appreciated.
He is my patron, I know him well. :lion:
Better than a realtor.

9 Likes

I saw Marquis Sabnock in a dream. I asked her to help me find an apartment. She told me that she is already doing what she can to help me.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight This Marquis Sabnock fellow sounds promising for your situation too

I usually see him as a male lion type spirit, but he could have another aspect. He is a friendly spirit, calm, collected, and gets stuff done. I hope it pans out for you. Stay positive.