Anyone worked with the Book Smokeless Fire?

Did anyone worked with the Book Smokeless Fire?

2 Likes

The source he claimed to get his information from has nothing to do with baneful magick or any of the spirits listed in his book but it’s a neat little book if you want to use egregores for baneful reasons. I especially loved the sigils and the bit he wrote about Iblis.

2 Likes

I enjoyed it’s energy. I only tried one baneful working from it and didn’t get results, but to be fair it’s a hard target. I did end up making a vessel for one of the entities and having a longer, more friendly-like ongoing conversation for a while. That experience was the primary one that lead me to pretty much view the Djinn as a type of Fae for Middle-Easterners and therefore spirits of the Earth, rather than celestials.

2 Likes

@Mulberry If you dont mind me asking what made it a hard target? I ask because I plan on using The Book Smokeless Fire on a target and there doesnt seem to be much info about this book as far as others experience with it as far as getting results or not getting results and why did they not get results.

1 Like

It’s a mystic and experienced qigong practitioner. Deflects well, is protected by family I protect, and a witchy gf (with matron Inanna), and heals almost as fast as I can hurt him.
It’s one of those where I can make him ill, I can get the engine check light to come on on his car and send it to the garage almost at will, but meh, I wanted him dead, crashed and burning.

I have to decide if I really want to commit to a 21 day intense working. Freezing him works fine, and at this point he’s pushed so far out of my life I barley notice he exists, so the original urgency isn’t there. At the same time, it’s been a year and there are still energies in the right direction, so we’ll see.

I’m working on other stuff that’s more important where I need to carry less baneful energy anyway.

4 Likes

@Mulberry Thank you for replying this helps a great deal.

1 Like

I worked with this system about a year ago.

Did not work. Totally ineffective for me.