Anyone willing to do a reading for me?

So whatever spell, magical, spirit helped bring my ex back, it worked. We were talking for a solid year consistently everyday. We live near each-other now and in person has been a bit tough. But overall we prevailed and enjoyed the company with each-other, until last night he decided to randomly have nothing to do with me. I have no idea what trigger this or what I did. We’re finally in the same location to spend all the time in the world together if we want and he decides he wants nothing to do with me. He refuses to say why, he only says I don’t need a reason. Granted he was really drunk last night and screamed at me to get out. When I refused because I asked to understand all he did was call the cops to get me to leave. I promise I did not do anything to provoke him to turn 180 on me. It’s as if something else took over once he was off the phone with his family. I’ve never felt this confused in my life.
Any readings or spells would be beyond appreciated.

1 Like

Maybe just a communication spell to figure out from him what’s up?

I hate not having closure myself, most people do

But you gotta let him feel like it’s his idea so don’t bug him for it… just do your thing magickally

4 Likes

Sometimes love spells cause an angry reaction which you should shrug and don’t fight back… it can’t be explained and he can’t explain it either… you just have to smile like it never happened and give him space to sleep it off! Dont even discuss it the next day…

This could also be a reason… if he is going through something it’s not a good idea to ask for explanation… just wait it out until he feels normal… you can’t reason with a drunk…

1 Like

I tried seeing him today but he still refuses to see me. Idk if he had sobered up yet or not but he told his supervisor to tell me to stop harassing. I went to his door and knocked once to ask if he would talk. He just stayed silent and locked the door and I went home. We still had issues to work out and thats the thing. We were working on them and now he just shuts off. He’s blocked me on literally everything so I can’t even ask why he got so mad at me.
He was on FaceTime with his family so I heard the convo. There were no indications anything happened. The fact he’s gone this far with no regard to how I feel. I would like a reading tk understand where we will be soon. Whether as enemies or making up. :disappointed:

3 Likes

As long as you chase him, he’ll keep running

I know that’s not what you want to hear

But you have tools, use them :wink:

3 Likes

My current philosophy on love spells is that I want to work on myself to start attracting people who will like me. This sounds like it might be an option op? Also this sounds kinda abusive if im being honest but this might just be a random occurrence. Does he do this kind of thing often?

1 Like

Just lately. Last week, which we made up almost immediately after similar events And this week. Prior to that. He’s shown he only does this when something serious more than me is bothering him. (Friend has cancer, dog died) other things. Two years since our late giant fight we legit have both shown extreme growth and change and we were communicating, joking and laughing. Even prior to me coming over he was sweet and said he simply wanted to see me. And it’s as if last night. He flipped a switch. I still can’t wrap my head around what happened.

1 Like

I can try doing a reading on this when I get time tomorrow if no one else offers you one!

3 Likes

Why are you up girl :rofl:

1 Like

I would be super grateful :pray:

1 Like

So this is what I got about the situation!

The coffin suggests an ending to the relationship, and the labyrinth brings confusion. It will be difficult to find your way to him and you can’t do it alone because others are in the same situation as you, but this isn’t impossible! Perhaps he is doing this to his friends or someone else he knows! The book holds a secret and the dog is a friend. So either someone knows something about him that can help you or he discovered something about a friend that triggered this!
King of earth is him having a good life. Ten of earth with ego suggests a family related bondage?! It feels like when everything was perfect he felt trapped or questioned if it was real. The high priestess also suggests a hidden information. Be patient and wait for this secret to reveal itself! Unless you think he learn something about you, you were hiding?! I could be totally wrong here…

Cards discreptions for more understanding:

2 Likes

I can’t think of any my secrets he would ever be able to know. Unless someone is lying to him.
Does the cards suggest it’s completely over between us? Or what caused the outburst is family related and he just needs time?

1 Like

No because there is a hidden information that you will come to know soon! Unless that happens I can’t say it’s totally over with…

Could be! But I don’t see him coming back on his own…
Do you know any of his friends or relatives?

1 Like

I do but none of which like me enough to talk to me.

1 Like

Once I give it time. If I go forward woild he come back or does this involve others besides me to talk with him?

1 Like

To this question I got Two of Swords: symbolizes conflict resolution and decisions that must be made. However, the conclusions are likely through seeking inner peace and coming to a compromise. While this card suggests a general peace of mind, it leans neither toward yes or no. Thus maybe is the answer.

Yes! I got The Eight of Pentacles: it suggests improvement of skills and diligence. It also means the use of discretion and a balanced approach.

I asked what’s the nature of this information and got Queen of cups and the moon!
The appearance of the Queen of Cups in a reading can be guiding you to find help from others. Most times, like the other queens, this is a female figure that will come into your life.
The Moon card is the existence of illusion and deception. Some hidden truth must be discovered, for what you are seeing now may just be a trick of the light. You must search for the hidden forces that must be unraveled.
This suggests that someone is being deceived!

If one of them is a female she might be the one to help you!

2 Likes

Dang. We don’t really have mutual friends that female sadly :confused:
This is kinda tough then.

1 Like

Yeah! Sorry… wish I have an easy answer for you…

2 Likes

That’s ok. You did help a little. I guess I just mostly wanted to know if it was truly over between us or if this is something he needs to sort out before we come back together.
But I appreciate you doing a reading for me

2 Likes

I don’t want to sound like I’m stepping on anyone’s craft here, bc I do appreciate the insights you can get from readings… and that was a bloody good reading

But, I don’t believe we are given things we just have to accept… and can’t change

Yes… that’s now…

But you still have power to change it to whatever you want…

3 Likes